- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1632 KB
- Print Length: 232 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 151902391X
- Publisher: Pseudosynth Press; 1 edition (17 Oct. 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M0DENBB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£6.20|
Save £4.41 (71%)
Emerald: The Third in the Trinity Series Novels Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Once again, CG Blade's meets and surpasses the reader's expectations with his fabulous sci-fi thriller 'Emerald', which is the third book in the Trinity series, and takes on a journey once again into the distant future, this time, in the year 2076.
The plot is all the more cooler and exciting than the previous two lots. Indeed this is one hell of a thriller, with many cool characters introduced whom you'd undoubtedly love!
What's the best part though? Xanthe! The coolest and one of the most badass characters I've come across. Honestly, if you were to have a crush on a fictional character, you'll surely fall for her. But watch what you do with that affection of yours or else you'd be in trouble! (Almost spoiler, eh?)
Great plot, great characters, an amazing thriller, a must read! Just go for it!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech
- Books > Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult