on 6 January 2009
Ms Ivy continues her Guards series with another well placed story - this time of Viper and Lady Shay, two characters we were introduced to in the first book. In this instalment we have two central characters who are as brave, feisty and headstrong as each other. Viper, thinking to control his feelings for Shay, buys her from Evor's auction house and so becomes embroiled in a fight to save Shay from the same fate as her father. She is understandably upset as she saved Viper's life in the first book and can't believe he has 'bought' her. Not finding their feelings for each other an easy thing to explore, they have a argumentative relationship with each other that provides an interesting plot diversion - of course we know what will happen in the end but, the obvious can be fun too. Definitely worth a read if you liked the first in this series and the third - well, you've got to read that ...
on 5 May 2015
Just love the Guardians of Eternity series, this is one I had somehow missed. So pleased I have now read it, thoroughly enjoyed it. Alexandra Ivy is one author whose books keep you entertained from beginning to end.
on 11 June 2016
This book had me unable to put it down.full of romance Dante and gorgeous vampires so what more could a woman want
on 15 March 2014
I just love the Guardians of Eternity books by Alexandra Ivy, they are amazing. The characters are all strong Alpha types whilst the heroines are all feisty, strong willed and accepting of the paranormal. Long may this series continue.
on 8 November 2012
I bought this book as it meeets the criteria that I have for a book, was not expecting too much though as the book description I found was a little limited, but what a surprise, did not put the book down until I had finished, a real page turner!
2 people found this helpful
on 8 November 2012
Really enjoying this series, and this book does not disappoint looking forward to the
next in this series, a good read
One person found this helpful
on 18 July 2015
Awesome series, loving it
on 23 October 2011
I won't go into the storyline as the other reviewers have done but this is a really good vampire romance book and I can't wait for the next instalment.
on 19 May 2015
Great reading
on 27 July 2015
Great book. Couldn't put it down.