- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fire Emblem Warriors Limited Edition (Nintendo Switch)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Limited Edition includes a copy of the game, a three-disc original soundtrack and 5 character art cards
- Play and experience a new kingdom, with original characters colliding with heroes from across the Fire Emblem universe
- Battle as fan-favourite Fire Emblem heroes, like Chrom, Corrin, Ryoma, Marth, Xander and more, each with unique moves, special attacks, weapon types, and voiced dialogue
- Pair up two hero characters as a single unit that can unleash devastating combos and even switch between these heroes mid-attack
- With the classic weapons triangle, tactically choose and switch between Fire Emblem heroes to gain the advantage in combat against countless enemies
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
- Note: The envelope is open on the product as this is a collectors edition item.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform: Switch - Game Card | Edition: Limited Edition
Limited Edition includes a copy of the game, a three-disc original soundtrack and 5 character art cards
1 Game Cartridge
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually enjoy the Nintendo versions more than the original Dynasty Warriors because it's involving my favourite games in a different form of gameplay.
The game involves the characters from the 3DS games 'Awakening' and 'Fates' and their worlds along with 2 new characters / protagonists who you choose as your main to play through the story.
I've played about 8 hours of it so far and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm nowhere near completing it as there's so much replay-ability for each level. This is due to being able to play the level in easy, medium and hard and also requiring drops from mobs to level up your character's abilities (you can only get some drops on certain levels/maps.
I would still say Hyrule Warrirors is slightly better...but this could be my biased to the series (although i do also love Fire Emblem). They're both worth the money.
I am however pretty annoyed that the price for the special edition has dropped £15 since I bought it (got it on release), obviously Amazon must have got a massive batch or the game has not sold as much as intended, but hey ho - luck of the draw I suppose.
Personally I prefer to play the game in handheld mode, but it looks better on the TV obviously.
The art cards are a nice added bonus I suppose although
the main reason I purchased this limited edition was for the game and for the soundtrack cd.
I know most people would choose Hyrule Warrior's over this game but the Fire Emblem series
in my eyes deserves more recognition as most people (myself included) know little about the franchise.
I have fond memories of playing Dynasty warrior's 3 on PlayStation 2 and Fire Emblem on Gameboy Advance
so to get a new warrior's style game on the switch is worth it for old and new fans alike
the only negative for me is that the game in long plays can get repetitive easily and is better in short sessions.
4/5 Stars for the Game but 5/5 stars for Amazons delivery.
Decent game i liked what i've seen so far and look forward to getting into it more.
We are playing split screen and loving it,at some points the FPS does drop in Split screen but I'd say this is only really about 10% of the time and hasn't affected our experience at all!
Most recent customer reviews