on 12 December 2013
I paid £2.10 for this including delivery so I consider this as an absolute bargain. It fits pretty well and protects the back of the iPad from minor scratches. A cheap usable solution to avoid some wear and tear. Can't really go wrong for the price to use indoors for minor everyday protection. If I were to use the iPad outside I would need something more robust and substantial.
on 27 November 2013
The iPad Air fits smugly, with good access to all the side and back buttons/holes etc. The four corners are well protected. It has a very nice feel, especially when resting the iPad against your hand. My only gripe, is that it does not have a front cover. Yes, I know that would be a different product, but it would make it perfect.
on 18 February 2016
Feels and looks great. A little disappointed that one side is not covered though.
on 19 December 2013
It's a bargain price and the gel cover / skin fits the iPad Air pretty well, and will protect it from bumps and knocks.
But because it sit quite proud on the screen side it means the Apple Smart Cover doesn't make good enough contact for the magnet to hold it on. If it's flat on a table the cover can make good enough contact to put the iPad to sleep, but if it's anything else or in a bag it'll open and close, turning the iPad on and off, using the battery and more importantly not protecting the screen from scratches.
I had a similar cover that was a little slimmer on the screen side that worked perfectly with my iPad 2 and the Smart Cover and will be looking for one that is a better fit.
on 22 December 2013
I wanted a transparent/clear one as I know it stated.
I must say it is 'frosted' so it's not that clear but still transparent.
Even though it's not exactly what I expected, the product is nice. It looks good. Good price. And very quick delivery! So 5 stars!
on 21 December 2013
I bought the iPad air for the extra lightness, so didn't want a heavy cover on it.. This gives protection, and is easy to hold, without the extra weight.. Five star review because of the price!
on 6 February 2015
An okay product. Not as thin as expected though, i was looking for a simple skin case. This is slightly thicker for what i was after, especially at the corners. To be fair it offers the protection though. It is best used with a smart cover as there is a cut-out at the left side for the smart cover hinge.
on 5 December 2013
Bought this for a christmas present, was a bit sceptic as I was paying so little for the product however, once the item had arrived I was over the moon with what it turned out to be!
on 6 December 2014
This product is good when you consider the price, the texture is good, that is both flexible and rigid enough to really keep and protect the Ipad. However, do not expect to that it perfectly fits with a Apple smart cover. The location is too small for it. But I still managed to put over my smart cover by forcing (this distorts a little this back cover).
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2014
This a very good product and shame's the Apple equivalent which is more than x10 the cost. Fits easily and stay on. I have the Apple air magnetic cover and the skin and cover fit without any issues. It is also very light and you don't notice it when using the iPad. Like I said, shame's the Apple equivalent. Enough said!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse