- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Elvis Costello & The Attractions [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC] 
|Additional DVD options||
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Elvis Costello plays live in Germany with the original Attractions in this 1978 concert - an exciting show from nearly the beginning of Elvis's long and impressive career. The man born Declan McManus has become such an authoritative icon of roots-rock, jazz, and other forms that it can be hard nowadays to recall the startling impact he made at the outset of his career. This concert gives us full-on early Elvis: the snarling, witty, post-punk songs; the hard-driving yet inviting rock beats; the oddball look; the physical intensity. Here is a young artist with big ideas. Early hits and favorites played here by Elvis and the Attractions - Steve Nieve, Bruce Thomas, Pete Thomas - include 'Mystery Dance,' 'Waiting For The End Of The World,' (I Don't Want To Go To) Chelsea,' 'Watching The Detectives,' and many others. A thrilling reminder of the rock-and-roll artistry that marked the early career of one of the most original artists in modern pop.