The Elusive Orgasm: A Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm Paperback – 11 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The Elusive Orgasm is an important book for all women, their partners, and health professionals. It takes a woman by the hand and gently guides her to sexual satisfaction and pleasure. What fun to read!" -- Beverly Whipple
About the Author
Vivienne Cass, PhD is a clinical psychologist and sex therapist with over thirty years of experience. She has taught courses on sexual therapy and sexuality and is the author of many articles and academic papers. Dr. Cass is a member of The Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, The New York Academy of Science, and The International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health. She lives in Australia.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Contraception & Family Planning
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z