on 10 February 2014
I just love Ella's Kitchen. It has healthy, organic and tasty choices to add to your baby's mealtime. With Ellas' you can rest assured you never have "dull" food with no taste to your little one. My baby-girl loves every meal from this brand. Life and time saving :) You don't have to feel guilty about not cooking as often, because you know Ella's Kitchen has great quality, organic meals- no GM, no preservatives, no trans fat, no added salt, no added sugar... Just like at home! Would TOTALLY recommend!
Thomas was lactose intolerant so we always went for lactose free, gluten free, organic made-up food when we didnt use our own freshly prepared stuff. This is about the best there is and in a bulk pack like this, is great value for money
on 14 July 2012
My son loves this, his most reliably finished evening meal. Thought mixed beans were a bit of a risk but he really enjoys the texture and taste. We warn the sachet in a jug of hot water much like his milk when we're out and about and he's happy to finish this flavour off.
on 15 January 2015
I don't like the flavour of it and neither does my son. It's been difficult to trick him into eating it by mixing it in with other foods. Could be doing with having more texture as it is just like a very thick soup.
on 10 May 2015
Easy to feed, my baby loves it but it doesn't keep him full for long, he's hungry sooner than later after having this! but hes nine months now, so has a bigger appetite. perfect as a snack.
Also, doesn't help on the poop front.
on 11 March 2013
My daughter likes this but its not amazing. I've had to mix it with more flavourful foods to encourage her to eat it but it does taste healthy and so easy to feed her from the pouches.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2016
To be honest I liked it more than my baby did so I would recommend getting one pouch from the supermarket and letting your little one to try it first before getting the whole box.
on 31 May 2013
By themselves these are a little sour and are pushed away. Mixed with a little cream cheese and we have a yummy mix that is devoured!
on 8 September 2015
Our little boys loves this stuff and considering that baby food is supposed to taste bad this one is actually really tasty!
on 28 May 2016
My daughter loved these wasn't sure if I picked the right flavour for her but they went down a treat.