on 18 May 2016
Some people posted that these were fakes so after buying them I also bought a box full from another company. The Elk Master tips in the box were sealed with an Elk Master seal so they were 100% genuine. When I compared these with the 100% genuine tips there was no difference. I put one of these tips on my cue, and tested it out in the club, and the tips create plenty of spin on the white ball, they felt great! The tips did not break whilst putting them on the cue even though I scrubbed them down with a file, and coarse sand paper. They shaped really well. They feel light which is one of the differences between Elk Master, and Blue Diamond. Blue Diamond are harder, and a bit heavier. I doubt that these tips are fake, and even if they are fake they are as good as Elk Master so who cares?
on 6 March 2017
The tips came withing two days of ordering which was superb. I have yet to play with them but they were easy to shape to the required shape. I would recommend researching how to install this to your cue as opposed to going in (almost) blind yourself as it is harder than it looks. Overall, good tips for the money, came fast and shape well.
on 23 July 2013
Arrived on time, can't really give a review as I purchased the tips for my dad. On a positive note, haven't had any complaints about the tips so I assume they're all fine.

If your a snooker or pool player, you might aswell purchase this product for when the time comes. Researching the price of other tips, these were the best value for money.
on 16 October 2017
I ordered 10 tips which were delivered within 2 days. That's great. Only thing though, these were in a plastic sealable pouch. So to a beginner like me, these could be any other brand and I wont be able to tell the difference. Nevertheless, I have re-tipped my cue with these tips, so will see where I get with these.
on 15 June 2017
Excellent Value.
on 7 May 2017
Brilliant tips at a great price. Shapes quite well and chalk holds perfectly.

For people who complain about them not shaping you need to spend time on doing so
on 2 April 2017
Great product, speedy delivery.
on 9 August 2017
Best tip maker in the business only tips that are better are Elkmaster pro's but im not talented enough to grace my cue with one
on 19 August 2017