on 9 May 2010
This foundation has got to be my all time favourite. It never lets me down! I've been using it since the 1970's and the quality of it has never changed...if anything it's improved! The good thing about it is that this foundation has seen me through over three decades and is still looking good on my skin. The packaging has always been good and durable and has never broken down on me even though it's been pushed to ther limits in my bags.There is absolutely no waste either. Unlike bottles or tubes you can used the very last drop of the makeup. It always seems a waste to throw away the empty compact as it's never dirty with spillage. The small sponge supplied to apply the makeup with is made of durable material too. It washes well and, again, has never fallen apart on me. It's still whole when the compact is thrown away. It's such an easy makeup to apply while you're on the move too. The compact with it's generous mirror can be used anywhere....and you've no messy hands to wash either.
If you haven't tried this product yet then you don't know what you're missing!!!
on 14 March 2013
Ive used Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish for many years and after trying lots of different make up brands over the years have always returned to it ... I defy anyone who has not used it , to try it and not feel the same I would recommend it 😀.... It arrived within a couple of days ,well packed and to top it all a really good price .....
on 8 January 2010
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Excellent price for an excellent product. Beats the prices of Boots and the likes of Debenhams hands down
on 12 March 2015
This stuff is my go-to foundation, having great skin anyway I don't often bother with foundation, but recently I suffered with a severe skin infection and was covered in huge spots this stuff covered my blemishes flawlessly with very little product needed. It also didn't irritate or hinder my skin healing. I know I will always have this in my make up kit now, it is a life saver! It smells lovely and a little really goes a long way, the packaging is classy and the product arrived within a couple of days.
on 1 November 2014
This is an old favourite I cannot fault Elizabeth Arden I always go back to this.
I get best results when I put a little bit of moisturiser directly on the sponge and then collect make up from compact.
A must have for any make up bag !
on 3 March 2015
Really very surprisingly dark ... And I did do my research to try get the right colour.

The consistency and coverage is nice, really full coverage though.
I would probably buy this again, but it's pretty expensive having already wasted the money on one I could never wear :(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2013
I love this foundation. I have been using it for at least 15 years. Brilliant as a concealer as well as a light foundation that never goes patchy or sticks in fine lines of the skin. The price is brilliant too.
on 8 December 2013
Always use this product ,everyday infact ,arrived on perfect time and was very happy with product and will be purchasing my elizabeth arden from amazon when i run out next .

A smooth all over cover and looks very flattering .
on 21 April 2013
I have been using this product for just over 20 years now, occasionally I have tried something a little cheaper and have always been dissapointed. Flawless Finish is just that, my skin is like porcelain with it on, you will not be dissapointed.
on 16 September 2013
Perfect item, exactly as described and cheaper then RRP so this was a bargain as it is the foundation my mother has always used but usually pays more. She wouldn't use anything else. A very satisfied customer!!!