- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Bailun Best Sell when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Enter code SUXDN2XN at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Elite99 Top Coat Base Coat Gel polish Soak Off UV LED Gel Nail Polish Lacquer 8ml Clear
|Price:||£5.99 (£7.49 / 10 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- PACKAGE: 1pc Top Coat + 1pc Base Coat. Volume: 8ml / 0.27fl. oz
- 14-day high-gloss wear. Colour resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test.
- Non-toxic and harmless resin. High quality gel with low smell.
- Please note: these gel nail polishes need to cure under uv lamp or led lamp.
- Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Directions:How To Use: Step 1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process. Step 2.Apply Base coat first, cure with UV lamp or LED lamp. Step 3. Apply polish directly, cure with UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply the 2nd layer and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp again.Step 4. Coat with removable top coat, which can make color more shining, then cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.Step 5. Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser.
- Elite99 has been specializing in research and development of nail gel polish, including thermal temperature colour-changing gel, holographic rainbow gel, holographic cat eye gel, glow-in-dark gel,etc.and our vast colour range offers you innovating nail art design experience.
- All our gel nail polish are long-lasting and chip-resistant -- with up to 2 weeks of wear time; also very easy to apply, whether salon use or home manicure, they will bring you a professional and perfect result.
- Furthermore, we have a full line of nail art product, UV LED nail lamp, manicure tools, nail gel remover, glitter powder and stickers,etc. Elite99 already prepare everything for you. Just come on in our incrediable colour world !
- Brand: Elite99 .
- Color: Base Coat+ Top Coat 8ml .
- Package: 1 x 8ml Base Coat, 1 x 8ml Top Coat .
- Product Measurement: 3.2cm X 7.3cm ( L X H )
- Certificate: MSDS, SGS .
- Suitable Lamp: UV/ LED/ CCFL Lamp .
Why did the polish chip/peel quickly?
1.Not file the nails slightly. If you want the polish last longer, the first step is important, file the nail and keep them dry.
2.May be your base and top coat are not good quality. Our brand base and top coat will be better, it is our customers feedback to us, if wear our polish, it is better to combine our brand base and top.
3.Base and top wear too thick or inhomogeneous then it will peels easily.
Non-toxic and harmless resin. High quality gel with low smell. Healthy and environmental Onlike polish, wears like Gel, off in minutes. Good tenacity. Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc 14-day high-gloss wear. Colour resistant, flexible and shiny resistant to any test. Suitable Lamp: UV/LED Lamp.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 116 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product itself holds well and lasts for a good 3 weeks, it's just annoying to put on and take off. I will stick to BlueSky next time.
Not really sure what to make of it as yet!