Elint: The Interception and Analysis of Radar Signals (Artech House Radar Library (Hardcover)) Paperback – 30 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Richard G. Wiley is currently vice president and chief scientist of Research Associates of Syracuse, Inc. and an instructor in the continuing education programs in engineering for the AOC, George Washington University, and the IEEE. Dr. Wiley is also the author of Electronic Intelligence: The Analysis of Radar Signals, Second Edition (Artech House, 1993).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Radar
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telephone & Wireless Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering