- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Elf Man [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Harper family is having a lousy Christmas. Ryan and Kasey are still struggling to adjust after their mother passed away several years ago. Their father, Eric, is also trying to start a new chapter in his life when he asks the pretty and charming local butcher, Amy, to join them for Christmas dinner.
But before he can finish his last-minute shopping he is kidnapped by a bumbling gang of thieves. After Kasey makes a wish upon an antique elf doll, a magical Christmas Elf gets left behind by Santa at their family farm. He then encounters the children and their feisty, eccentric Gramma.
Soon Elf-Man is enlisted to help Ryan and Kasey thwart the spies who are trying to steal Eric s top secret invention for their own nefarious plans. At first Elf-Man fails and gives up on the quest, but after the kids present him with a homemade superhero outfit, he realizes he must don the ridiculous garb and try one last time to save Eric from the kidnappers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
a must have for chritmas
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
But that's all beside the point, really. You'd be hard-pressed to find a Christmas movie with more genuine heart; the story is delightful without ever taking itself too seriously, and the cast and crew's enthusiasm for the project really comes through. Although it gets a bit sappy near the end, overall the story is satisfyingly tight and well thought out, and funny to boot. If you're looking for a light family movie for Christmas, this is a great choice!