on 31 January 2011
I purchased this for myself but unfortunately thought L was the size ..not L as in LARGE. Anyway, instead of fitting my right hand 'wedding' finger .. I wear it on my middle or sometimes index finger. In hindsight .. it's too chunky for a 'wedding' finger [in my opinion] so was a good 'slip up' haha. Lovely ring .. sturdy and quirky ;-)
on 26 June 2012
Lovely thumb ring with an interesting shape, fits my thumb well and I am very pleased with it. Obviously sterling silver. lovely shape and quality, sits flat on your thumb and is light and comfortable to allow you to use your thumb normally and not be infringed.
on 3 January 2013
This is a ring I bought for myself with the help of a ring sizer and the numerous helpful Amazon reviews here. As a result I am thrilled with the purchase as I knew what to expect in terms of finish and size! As big as I would expect but less bulky than on the image: sits reasonably flat on my finger. Really funking and comfortable. I wear it on my middle finger all the time.
on 24 September 2012
I bought this as a treat for myself after I lost another ring that was quite similar - I'm so glad I did!! Despite the free super saver delivery it arrived within 2 days of being ordered, it fits perfectly and is a good quality little ring. I'd definitely recommend it :)
on 18 December 2012
I am wearing this on my thumb, and love it. A ring with character. It is quite big, so not necessarily a good choice if you like delicate jewellery, although it's nice to alternate once in a while!
on 28 October 2013
Lovely ring. Different and unusual. Looks great on. Bought for a birthday present and it was very well received. Good enough for all occasions.
on 17 January 2014
As the picture. Comfy to wear for me, I have slender hands. I would recommend to a friend. This was a gift which came in a lovely box.
on 23 May 2013
It was really lovely my neice was delighted with it

Wouldn't buy for someone with slim hands as its quite bulky
on 26 February 2013
great ring for my thumb and good quality for the money , was sent very quick very happy all round...........
on 3 March 2013
This is a very well made ring, all my friends have admired it and i wear it everyday whatever the occassion