Customer reviews

on 3 January 2014
Bought this for my daughter for her Christmas present. It is so dainty and my daughter loves it. I nearly kept it for myself, maybe I will order another.
on 6 June 2013
Very pretty and delicate. It would be even nicer if it had a bit of enamelling on the central larger butterflies just to add a lift of colour to the whole. Have bought this for a friend who loves butterflies,and Iam sure that she will be pleased with it.
on 26 December 2010
This is beautiful, it was a gift for my friend and she is thrilled with it. Unusual, and intricate, just what I wanted :o)
on 4 February 2012
I love this, it was as descibed and excellent value for money,superfast delivery, good price!!! Wear this a lot and no breakages as yet! Would defo reccommend :-))
on 27 December 2012
I was a bit worried when I took this out of the box and tried it on myself, I thought the chain was a little too short, but I had bought it for my daughter in law and when she put it on it looked lovely, really delicate looking and really pretty. She is tall and slim so really suited her.
on 11 December 2012
This is a beautiful necklace, very nice quality and very very shiny. Can't stop wearing it. It is a lovely length and the hanging parts drape perfectly to just the right length.
on 20 July 2016
Would of given a 5 as it looks loverly on. However the latch is fiddly and hard to open fully, would expected better quality. Hoping it holds out. But it is a lovely piece.
on 10 April 2013
Lovely pretty necklace, ordered as a present for my daughter aged 37 who loved it!
Will be perfect for summer.
on 25 August 2016
As all the other Elements Silver jewelleries I bought, this necklace is of high quality and very beautiful, very good value for money.
on 8 December 2015
Bought as a Christmas present for my grandaughter along with the matching earrings. They both look lovely