Customer reviews

on 30 November 2012
Very pretty earrings. I purchased these earrings for my 10 year daughter, however, because the rods( the part that goes through your ear) are quite long and the flowers are quite large; my daughter has small ear lobes. I decided to keep them for myself. The rods are still a bit too long, even in my ears. For some reason, the earrings were packaged in an earring box inside a much larger box, therefore, they could not be posted through my letterbox, therefore, I had to collect them from the post office. However, I am still very pleased with them.
on 11 June 2012
These earrings are very nice, not too big and not too small, just the right size. Their colour is not so dark like in the photo. And the white pearl is nice and shiny.
on 14 March 2013
good quality; arrived on time. no contact needed with supplier. Im very happy with this product although I would just mention that it would perhaps be a good idea to supply them with disc shaped backs as they are quite heavy on could tend to droop on the ear.
on 26 July 2015
Really pretty and looks great with the matching necklace. I've taken a star away because the post is quite long and if my ear gets bumped our I hug someone, it spikes into the side of head! It is also quite heavy so droops a little.
on 1 December 2012
Bought these earrings for a Christmas present. Was really pleased when they arrived such good value for money. Bigger than I expected so delighted. Beautiful earrings! Would definitely recommend.
on 6 June 2014
These earrings are stunning on and really good quality. I brought them for a present and they loved them. Great value for money.
on 27 May 2013
The finish is nice and the pearls look great. They are a bit bigger than I'd like, but very attractive.
on 22 November 2014
Very nice. Look quite distinctive. Ended up buying the matching necklace when I saw them.
on 4 August 2015
So beautiful that I had two. Great quality.Very good delivery. Highly recommended.
on 6 November 2016