on 18 April 2017
I received my earrings today. They are lovely. Really pleased with them. They came in a gift box which would make an ideal present for someone. Many thanks to Elements. I will pass my positive feed back onto others.

Jo
on 22 December 2014
I love these ear rings every time I wear them, friends admire them and compliment me.
on 1 May 2013
The most beautiful earrings I own. I will be buying more from this company, but they should really put a picture that shows they're jewelry actual size. As it is, I'm posting some pictures I took of this earrings. Hope it helps you're decision in buying them.
review image review image
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2009
These earrings are gorgeous, soooo tempted to keep them for myself. I also brought them as a gift along with the matching pendant. They both came in a really nice presentation box, and my friend was absolutely delighted with them. The earrings are slightly smaller than how they look on the picture, but this does not detract from their beauty. I was very pleased with this purchase and also their price.
22 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2011
Product arrived promptly and I was not disappointed , in fact, they were bought for a gift but I'm defenitely ordering anothe pair for myself ;)
on 24 June 2009
I love these earrings! have had so many compliments about them when i wear them. Great value considering how expensive they look!
on 13 April 2017
Stunning earrings with great sparkle.
on 11 June 2012
Very pretty but disappointed with the quality. They were a present and one of the backs broke off within a week. That just shouldn't happen
on 12 February 2013
They look lovely and sparkly! The only thing is the groove in the stem to hold the back on is a little shallow, so the back doesn't feel very secure...Having said that I have worn them for a full day and had no problems with the back coming off, this is why I have still given the 5 star rating.
on 23 March 2012
Stunning, so pleased, can be worn for daytime or evenings, compliments all outfits. Very good value for money as they are so expensive looking.