Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

on 10 October 2011
This bracelet is dainty and adds class when I wear it. I wear it all the time to work and when I go out, its become my favourite piece of jewellery. It came in its original jewellery box and I loved it from the beginning!
on 21 November 2010
I have just bought one of these as a Christmas present for a friend. It is very pretty and looks lovely on. In fact, I may order another for myself! Very good value for money, and I would say looks more than it cost.
on 2 August 2011
I ordered this bracelet as a birthday present for a 19 year old. Reading the other reviews helped make the decision easy as not one shopper had been disappointed. When it arrived (packaged in lovely box and cardboard protective cover, which I discarded before I wrapped it) I couldn't believe how lovely it was in the 'flesh'- I immediately wished I had bought one for myself - and I am in my forties! Excellent quality and could be equally worn on a dressy occasion or for everyday. My 12 year old daughter saw it before I wrappd it up and also immediately loved it. She tried it on, but it would be too large for her, although she is on the petite size. So, I'd say definitely sized for an older teenager or adult. When the recipient received it, she immediately called me to thank me as she was absolutely thrilled with it. Her mother later told me she wears it everyday, so a real hit!
on 7 September 2011
Purchased this bracelet as a gift, arrived quicker then expected and it is lovely, wouldn't mind keep it for myself. It is good quality and comes in a presentation box. Another great purchase through Amazon.
on 13 March 2011
Really pretty bracelet for the price, looks good with your jeans and top and also with your LBD! will go for other items from the range no problem
on 15 November 2010
Bought this for a wedding and I am delighted with it. its very dainty and stylish and has quite a few comments about it. I also bought the matching bracelet
on 15 November 2011
This Bracelet is lovely,I bought it for a friend but have decided to
keep it for myself and order another one.It looks lovely.
on 27 August 2013
I got this for my friends 30th. It was a good price but didnt know what to expect. It arrived in a lovely big box and was well packaged. The bracelet is a decent size and is just lovely. I really would like to have this myself and the matching necklace would be lovely. Was thinking of buying something else for the gift to go with this but I think it looks like I have spent much more than I did.
on 27 March 2014
This was very well received by my friend as a birthday present and she was delighted with it as it will go with her jewellery when she gets married in April. The extending links made a perfect fit as my friend finds it difficult to get bracelets that fit her. Looking forward to her modelling it on her big day
on 22 May 2014
Have had this bracelet about 3 years now and I still love it.

Good quality, very pretty and goes with anything. Very pleased I pruchased it when I did as I believe it was cheaper than it is now!