- Check out our Jewellery store for timeless classics to latest fashions.
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' jewellery and accessories in our Jewellery Deals store.
- All silver tends to tarnish so you should clean and wear your silver jewellery regularly to help maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing. Shop now for jewellery cleaning products.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Sterling silver
- Presented in an Elements gift box
- Hallmarked in the UK
- Stock held in UK for fast delivery
- Features 1 natural blue topaz
- A delicate way to add a touch of sparkle to any outfit, even more so when paired with its matching earrings
- Necklace length is 46cm
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
|Brand Name||Elements Silver|
|Metal Stamp||925 Sterling Silver|
|Total Metal Weight||2.67 Grams|
|Number of stones||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style Name: Blue Topaz
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
The Elements Silver Collection
Immerse yourself in the etheral world of Elements Silver, where floral forms and delicate details combine to create effortlessly feminine jewellery.
Looking to nature for inspiration, the collection features beautiful renditions of classic motifs, such as butterflies, flowers and vines in stunning plain silver or encrusted with sparkling crystals or gemstones. This combination of subtle yet striking details are designed to enchant and delight the wearer.
Exuding pure romance, lustrous pearls are infused with botanical shapes and gently enveloped in silver: perfect for he modern bride and everyday wear.
Inspired by gorgeous flora and fauna, the Gardenia collection is a romantic reimagining of statement styling.
Sparkling cubic zirconia's evoke glistening droplets that glint and glimmer like morning dew.
Exploring delicate detailing, the Willow collection weaves together gold highlights with intricate textures from thread, fabric and flowers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it arrived he was very happy, it was bigger and more substantial than expected and looked worth double what he'd spent. The chain and pendant build quality, as well as the topaz (a lovely blue), far exceeded expectation. It was half the cost of a popular brand of silver charm but double the value. Even the Elements branded gift box was quite nice!
Personally, I favour chunky silver or wooden jewellery but to be honest, despite it's smaller size, I'd wear this myself!! It's simple, understated and pretty......... and girlfriend was thrilled to bits, wears it daily.
But no, quite the opposite, it looks good, feels weighty and decent quality, so I was well pleased and came back to order the earrings to match and they were also as expected.
Brownie points on Christmas day I think!
The picture doesn't do it justice, it is a very beautiful necklace! For the price that was paid, it was a good quality purchase. I normally say 'no surprises' for sellers who sell me what they descirbe but, in this instance, the surprise was how pretty hte nacklace is. So well done for rocking the boat in a good way.
I'm very happy with my purchase and can't believe they are priced so cheaply - they certainly don't look it.