Light Elements in the Universe (IAU S268) (Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia) Hardcover – 13 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
IAU S268 presents an overview of striking observational progress and theoretical breakthroughs in understanding the formation and evolution of light elements in the Universe: H, He, Li, Be, B, and their isotopes. This critical review is a useful resource for all those interested in the chemical evolution of the Universe.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Relativity
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Cosmology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics