Elements of Marine Ecology: An Introductory Course Paperback – 29 Jan 1998
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The broad definition of ecology is the study of organisms in relation to their surroundings. This bo....
Top Customer Reviews
I think I must have referenced this book in nearly all my undergraduate pieces of work! Even now I have this book near my desk, and I don't know any other marine biologists my age who don't own this or have read it.
In summary, if you are looking for a comprehensive title, and can't be bothered when writing reports to slave through the library, this is the book for you!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Ecology > Animal Ecology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Applied Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Earth Sciences