Elementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems Paperback – 6 Mar 2009
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Take advantage of a valuable opportunity
When you purchase this new Course Advantage Edition of Boyce & Diprima′s Elementary Differential Equations and Boudary Value Problems, 7/e, you′ll have all the resources you need to succeed in your course. The Course Advantage Edition gives you a CD–ROM with powerful ODE Architect modeling software and a special registration password that connects you to an array of Web–based Learning tools.
The CD–ROM includes:
- The award–winning ODE Architect software. The software′s 14 modules enable you to build and solve your own ODEs, and to use simulations and multimedia to develop detailed mathematical models and concepts in a truly interactive environment.
- The ODE Architect Companion. The Companion extends the ideas featured in each multimedia module.
- Student solutions Manual. This electronic solutions manual contains selected problems from th textbook.
- An electronic version of the entire Seventh Edition. The electronic version of the text features hyperlinks for navigation, as well as hyperlinks to the ODE Architect software and the Student Solutions Manual.
The Web–based learning tools include:
- Review & Study Outlines. The Chapter Review Outlines will help you prepare for quizzes and exams.
- Online Review Quizzes. The quizzes enable you to test your knowledge of key concepts and provide diagnostic feedback that references appropriate sections in the text.
- PowerPoint Slides. You can print these slides out for in–class note taking.
- Getting Started with ODE Architect. This guide will help you get up–and–running with ODE Architect′s simulations and multimedia.
About the Author
William E. Boyce and Richard C. DiPrima (deceased), both of Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
knowing that the Cd is a one of the most important thing for the self-learning
process it just made me sadElementary Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems
I have no problem with dealing again with this seller.