Customer reviews

on 7 September 2017
The earrings are really lovely. An excellent mirror shine and light to wear. The earrings are smaller and less chunky than the image suggests, but they are very pretty and well made. I bought them as a birthday gift and they were very much appreciated by the recipient. If you are looking for chunkier and longer earrings, then these may not be for you. I was very happy with them because they are light to wear, dangly and well made.
on 21 September 2017
Lovely earrings I get asked all the time were I've got them from.
on 2 May 2017
it arrived in time and it is as described, great product
on 27 May 2016
I have bought several items of silver earrings from Elements for myself and gifts and have been very pleased. The prices of them have gradually got more expensive than before. I bought a pair for my younger daughter this time and she loved them, she is a very fussy person but she loved my pair so decided to buy the same design. Love to see some more different designs please.
on 3 September 2015
Lovely earrings. Nice and small so not in your face but give that little bit of shine when you have your hair down. :-)
on 27 May 2017
These earrings are really lovely. Well made and presented. Would buy again.
on 13 May 2013
Great item! bought to wear for a wedding evening. They hang beautifully. Not to big, just the right size. Thank you.
on 25 March 2014
I got these as a gift for my mum. They arrived within 24 hours of ordering (on normal free delivery) and came in a lovely gift box. They look very elegant and were a perfect present as my mum loves them. I would highly recommend these earnings.
on 16 December 2013
Beautiful earings, they are not heavy and are very fluid, catch the light with movement, not too big and not too small, love them
on 23 August 2015
I bought these as a present and they came today. They're really pretty and well made, I love them! Also as they're gifts I was hoping the packaging would be nice and it's excellent, it makes the earrings look much more expensive than they were. 5 Stars for the earrings and the packaging from me!!