- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: AMSCO Music; All New Rev. Ed edition (13 Nov. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0825695023
- ISBN-13: 978-0825695025
- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 1.5 x 30.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 442,262 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Electronic Projects for Musicians Paperback – 13 Nov 1997
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A lot of the components used in this book are from the arc and some as dead as the dinosaurs but all except that one problem part have modern counterparts readily available.
THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL! There is ONE Company mentioned in the book that sell the projects kit-form as well as the boards and components separately - they seem to have a job-lot of this now infamous component and will ship worldwide at a reasonable rate and who are very friendly. No web address is given in the book but they do now have a site that a quick search on the web will reveal.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good book for guitarists with a nice section on how to re wire a guitar.
All in all I'm not disipointed with this purchase
Most Recent Customer Reviews
book is ok but not what i thought i be , only has a FEW CIRCUITS idea's for audio to buildPublished 21 months ago by old pops
As the title explains... a good starting point in understanding electronic, specially for guitarists but not only.Published on 5 Jan. 2010 by Alessandro Arduini
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Digital Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Musical Theory & Composition > Composition & Orchestration
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Musical Theory & Composition > Musical Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Scores, Songbooks & Lyrics
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Orchestral