- Paperback: 554 pages
- Publisher: Contemponet; Upd. for Max 6 edition (12 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8890548452
- ISBN-13: 978-8890548451
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.8 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 311,224 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Electronic Music and Sound Design - Theory and Practice with Max and Msp - Volume 1 (Second Edition) Paperback – 12 Jun 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to get the skills and knowledge in electronic music & sound design.