Electronic Hobbyists Data Book (BP) Paperback – 1 Dec 1995
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The staple diet of most electronics hobbyists consists of components and data in roughly equal measures. This book provides source for a wide range of data. If for example you require details of a modern five band resistor code, or an old colour code for a ceramic capacitor, the formula for parallel resistance, or basic data on an NE5534AN operational amplifier, it is contained within these papers. The subjects covered include: common circuits, and related data (including helpful graphs and tables of values); colour codes for resistors, capacitors, and inductors; pinout details for a wide range of CMOS and TTL devices, plus basic data on the various logic families; pinout details and basic data for a wide range of operational amplifiers; data and lead out information of a wide range of transistors, FETs, powerFETs, triacs, thyristors, diodes etc.; general data including MIDI messages coding, radio data, ASCII/Baudot coding, decibel ratios etc.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Telecommunications
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games