Titanfall (Xbox One)
Platform: Xbox One|Change

on 8 September 2016
Fantastic game purchased for my son. The new version is out soon and e wanted to experience the first game first before looking to buy number 2.
This is mainly a first person shooting game with multiple levels and upgrade options.
It does contain shooting and killing other players characters within the game. It does also support live chat and in app type purchases online.

It is quite easy to understand and play. He has already become hooked on playing this game and upgraded many of his weapons and his Titans performance.

Arrived very quick sealed so no worry about scratches on the disc that may effect game play. A well worth purchase.
5 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2018
We were perhaps a bit naive & unaware on buying this, I’m sure it stipulates somewhere that this is an online interactive game only, but I got this without realising. So when we came to play it we ended up having to subscribe to Microsoft for yet more money to play it. Good game though, no denying that. For the quality of the game alone it should be a 5 Star rating.
on 23 July 2015
This game undeniably possesses some of the best graphics of this generation - the frame rate rarely (if ever) drops, and coupled with the near-perfect graphics, one would be forgiven for becoming wholly immersed in what is an incredibly realistic world.
If you want a game to turn on and play every now and again to have some fun, but are sick of the standard FPSs offering such services, this game is a must. Titans are fun and not too overpowered, and the free running is integrated seamlessly. It is undoubtedly an excellent game, and one of the best online experiences available. My only qualm is the weakness of the gun selection/ availability of a diverse range of weapons, but as soon as you become proficient and specialised in a few guns, this ceases to be a problem. I would recommend this game 100%
3 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2016
It arrived on time, it looks like its description and like it'll do the job. as its part of a christmas gift, ive not opened it yet. Will re-review again after christmas
on 13 February 2016
Great game, lots of different weapons and characters. Multiplay is fantastic and maps are really big my son tells me. Also computer soldiers are involved in the game so not just playing other players.
on 25 September 2015
Fun and a refreshing change to some of the normal shooters. Shame there is no single player story mode, however most of my time is playing online so no biggie really. Great game for all night sessions or just for a quick couple of games.
on 21 May 2015
So after spending time watching reviews on YouTube i thought at first it was pretty repetitive and you just seem to do the same thing over and over like just jump in and out of a Titan but I decided to buy it anyway as it did look half decent and had good reviews.To my surprise it was a fantastic game with stunning graphics,the action and game play are better than any other shooter I've played and in my opinion is a must buy for any gamer......BUY THIS NOW!!!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2017
We asked No.1 son what he thought to this game in our usual way
"1 grunt for yes and 2 for no" he grunted once so i guess that means it's good!?? ;-)
on 27 August 2016
I have only just started playing the game and it's already becoming one of my favourites I now can't wait to play Titanfall 2.
One person found this helpful
on 20 June 2017
Brilliant game but online only lets it down
One person found this helpful