The Sims 2 (PS2)
- Create, customise and control your Sims' entire world
- Collect and concoct unique food recipes to affect any Sim's needs
- Tailor fashions to your personal tastes
- Sims now have memories and are aware of their surroundings
- Play in co-op mode with your friends with the split screen functionality
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
The Sims 2 (PS2)
The No. 1 PC game of 2004, The Sims 2, is being completely redefined and customised to deliver the ultimate reality game for the PlayStation2. Create your Sims characters, customise their world, then directly control their lives to tell your own stories while realising their deepest wants and darkest fears. Build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions. Guide them in their careers and fulfill their lifelong aspirations as you create their tightly nit social network needed to survive. Relish in your Sims' peaks of pleasure and help them overcome their trials and tribulations. How will you fill in the blank canvass of The Sims 2?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought it thinking it would be roughly the same as the pc version, but it wasn't.
The graphics are good, and the gameplay if a little slow, seems reasonable but after a while playing a few major flaws start to appear. The game lacks what most people loved about the first 'Sims' games. The ability to customise your house to whatever ridiculous ideas you have, to create wacky people and huge families.
But the game does NOT include;
* Pets (except for fish)
* swimming pools
* an upstairs layer to houses
* a town centre or shops
* a significantly decreased ammount of furniture for your home
* a stupid fire hazard warning that puts a limit on the ammount of furniture you are allowed in your house
However there are some good new benefits;
* You can now create your own recipes and food.
* 3d graphics with realistic enviroments
* New controls to move your Sims.
* New advances in designing your Sims looks.
Overall, the loss of features makes the game a bit of a disappointment but it is still a playable game.
However, it differs amazingly to any other Sims game. THERE ARE NO SWIMMING POOLS, THERE ARE NO 2nd STORIES AND THE TIME IT TAKES TO LOAD IS ASTONISHING. Whether you want to change location, change your clothes or save your game, it takes oodles of your time by loading.
THE BIGGEST LOSS IS NO AGE LIMIATION, FORGET THE BABY;CHILD;TEEN;ADULT;ELDER CIRCUIT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT.
I am warning you of this becuase the reviews i read stated nothing of this, so i am saving you getting dissapointed. Because i am nice. :)
When i play my other sims games i'm hooked from the start and end up playing for hours (without realising it) making sims,pets,houses, contraptions (castaway)and playing the story, but i really couldn't get into this one, it has different controls that aren't easy to remember, it's a very slow game compared to the pc version, not very good graphically and i hear that the pc version is better by far.
And i has a lot of missing things that other sims games have, eg. town centre, swimming pools, children, and it doesn't have much furniture either.
I feel kinda ripped off to be honest, i'm just glad i only payed a few quid. waste of money
i don't recommend this game even if you are a sims fan, but if you really want it then get the pc version.
Even though i hate the game i can't fault the seller it was fast dispatch and delivery. Thanks anyway :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews