FIFA 14 (PS4)
|Price:||£4.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- FIFA 14 (PS4)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation4 | Edition: Standard Edition
Fuelled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay. Plus, the artistry and athleticism of footballers will come to life with the addition of hundreds of new types of skills and hundreds of new behaviors. And for the first time ever, fans will feel the electricity of a living stadium as the emotions of new 3D crowds rise and fall around the stories on the pitch.
- EA SPORTS IGNITE - Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts - Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement - With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on gameplay. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique - Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
- Living Worlds - The world inside the stadium feels alive and stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines impact the experience. Players are also aware of the match and what needs to be done to get a result--their sense of urgency increases as the match draws on, and if a goal is needed, they rush to take a throw-in or corner if time is running down.
- Pure Shot - Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics - Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball - Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence - Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns - Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable Dribble Touches - The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player’s touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling.
- Skill Games - A competitive practice mode to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode - Search for talent year-round with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity - 500 officially licensed clubs, over 30 leagues and more than 15,000 players.
Top Customer Reviews
The game is terrible compared to other fifas, i just hope that pro evo comes out with something special like the old days this year that will put the fifa games into the bargain basket.
It would seem that ea sports have the lions share of the market so have decided to become lazy and just copy and paste from year to year without listening to the people that actually buy and play there games.
First of all heres a few things i remembered from a few games i had last night before turning the my PS4 of before it went out the window.
Glitches- I have noticed some of the goal celebrations are glitchy, i like to celebrate my goals with the sliding on knees beating the chest celebration but now it would seem i slide on my knees then fall flat on my face... not part of the celebration it seems like a glitch were another player should slide behind me and grab hold and pin down on the floor and celebrate with you...cant believe this hasnt been fixed with an update.
The typical scripted fifa rubbish- basically when the computer wants to score IT WILL SCORE, if the computer doesnt want you to score YOU WONT SCORE!
Heard a saying the other day, someone said they would rather give a penalty than a corner on fifa and its true. you have more chance of them missing a penalty than missing a header from a corner, Fifa 14 all seems scripted.... they attack down the wing put a cross in and no matter how many of your players you have in the box 1 attacker will leap above 4 of your defenders from 16 yards out and score!!Read more ›
Game play- The Game play is slow and frustratingly sluggish. Players take an age to pass, shoot and the touches are terrible. Even top players struggle to control the ball. I find it impossible to run past/go around players, and as a result, there is no excitement or skill involved when playing the game. Goalkeepers no longer come out automatically to gather the ball from through balls or crosses that are in their vicinity. I mean come on, how can the goalkeeper not claim a ball that is within his six yard box? Crosses are literally impossible to defend. You may as well flip a coin. You're more likely to score from a corner than from a penalty in this game and feel defenceless every time a ball is whipped in. I've lost count of the amount of times I've had three defenders around one attacker and yet the attacker still manages to header the ball and score. As I say corners are just a game of luck. Finesse is still as useless as ever, and most of the time when using it the ball ends up being hit straight at the keeper. Every time you make a tackle, the ball always seems to roll further on giving the opposition the chance to regain possession again. You can make 4 or 5 tackles in a row and still find yourself without the ball. Furthermore, players make random fouls without you pressing a button and the ref always seems to give fouls for the slightest of touches on players. All of these problems and more makes the game so frustrating and slow, eventually leading to controllers flying across the room.
Seasons- For those who enjoy playing online, DON'T BUY THIS GAME!Read more ›
20 years on and i've never (until now) played a football game that make me want to throw the joypad through the nearest window. Who ever tested this game and thought "yeah that is great, we can charge £50 for this game and sleep easy at night knowing that we have not ripped people off" needs to be placed in a padded cell because there is just no hope for them.
I've played is constantly for nearly 4 months to get better at it because as i thought the problem was with me but it turns out that this is just the worst football game i've ever played. It's seems slow, there is no point trying to pass the ball around and create chances, no point trying to do perfect tackles just lump the ball forward and chase it with the fastest player you can find. Forget slide tackles, just run in to the guy with the ball and as long as your player is a bit bigger you'll get the ball nearly every time.
The thing a really wanted to play was the Football Ultimate Team which is the biggest money grabbing tool i've ever seen on a video game, you can either play hundreds of games at 20 minutes a pop and save up the coins you earn to buy the likes of Ronaldo or Robben or you can buy a lucky dip pack once you have 5000 or 7500 coins (you earn 300-500 coins per game) where you "may" get a star player, if you have not got enough Coins then it's no problem you can use your actual credit card to buy Fifa points (these points can cost between £0.79 and £79.99!!!) which you can then use to buy these packs as if the £50 you've already spent on the game is just not good enough, once you've spent all of your Fifa points you may come out with a couple of decent players but in most cases you won't.
Playing the game is joyless and frustrating, i will never buy another Fifa game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
FIFA keeps getting better every year. This was its debut on the next generation of consoles. It was a great addition.Published 26 days ago by Paul Young
Brought for my son who played on it non stop at first, but less now.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer