- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Monopoly Streets (Xbox 360)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360
Monopoly Streets (Xbox 360)
The planet's favourite board game evolves once again, as the world of Monopoly becomes a fully interactive adventure on your home console. Created to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the original Monopoly, this official adaption retains all the classic gameplay but adds amazing new visuals and features.
Mr Monopoly celebrates his 75th birthday in style
|Play as your Mii on the Wii or as an Avatar on the Xbox 360|
|Passing Go is just as important as it's always been|
|Tour the familiar game board from a new perspective|
You can watch the city grow and expand as you play, with new homes and hotels rising up around you. Everything is owned by you and your fellow players, as you compete either offline on the same console or online against anyone in the world.
There are new extras too, to expand the game's fun, including property auction mini-games and many different boards including real-world locations and new fictional playgrounds. Combining the best of a decades-old family favourite with the latest in video game technology, you no longer have to wait until after the Christmas turkey to visit the streets of Monopoly.Key Features
- Anniversary Edition: Celebrate the 75 year history of Monopoly with an all-new interactive board game experience, with stunning graphics and mountains of new features.
- Hammer Time: Take part in the new auctioneer mini-game and try to raise some extra cash by selling your properties or even breaking a rival's bank.
- City Tour: Play on the classic Monopoly board based on real world locations or try your luck on all new boards such as Monopoly City and Landmark City.
- Group Experience: New online options automatically match you with players of a similar skill, or you can just play with friends and family on the same console.
- Shoe In: Play as all the traditional Monopoly pieces, from the shoe to the dog, but add your own Miis to the mix on the Wii or Avatars on the Xbox 360.
Before being founded in 1992 as Headgate Studios, many of the top staff at this Utah-based developer worked on the Links series of golf games for Access Software. After being bought by EA they moved onto Tiger Woods, but now make mostly family games for the Wii and Nintendo DS.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews