Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£5.37 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
FIFA 13 captures the drama and unpredictability of real-world football. The game creates a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, delivers freedom and creativity in attack, and connects fans to the heartbeat of the sport - and to each other - through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 13 features five breakthrough gameplay innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play, as well as engaging online features and live services.
FIFA 13 with Kinect enables you to use voice commands to manage your club’s line-up and tactics without pausing the game, shout directions on the pitch in Be A Pro, and forces you to temper the way you talk to officials.
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays and position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Players think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling - Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 First Touch Control - A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine - Physical play expands to give defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- Skill Games - Learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 13 in a competitive and addictive new mode. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in 32 mini-games.
- Career Mode - Compete for club and country in an expanded Career Mode that now includes internationals. Play for or manage your favorite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments. At the club level, new Transfer logic adds a multitude of new factors that shape a player’s true market value. Form, performance, and morale influence a player’s base value to begin negotiations that now include counter offers, player and cash transactions, and squad roles. Player loans, Board interactions and mid-season manager firings add to the drama. Plus, unlock new features like Edit Player or Rematch in the EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
- EA SPORTS Football Club - Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges based on real-world football events, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Earn rewards to unlock items like kits, special celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, and Career Mode Super Scout Credits from the new Football Club Catalogue. Plus, build status as you climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will play like the real-world season.
- EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day - Match Day feeds real-world news ripped from the headlines around the world into the game. Drama such as injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip will be reflected through in-game commentary and play out in-game. Real-world fixtures and upcoming clashes of your favourite club in the top leagues will enable fans to play right along with the beats of the season. Player form will change frequently, so players in form, or players struggling to keep form, will see their stats change throughout the season based on their real-world performance. Plus, Games of the Week will highlight the top global matchups for fans to enjoy.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Earn, buy, trade and bid for coveted players to build a team of the world’s best football stars. Create and manage multiple squads and compete in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. For new players it’s now easier than ever to get in the game with a re-designed navigation system and the Icebreaker Flow, enabling inexperienced players to choose a team captain-Messi, Benzema, Hart, Kuba or Marchisio-to begin a guided ultimate team journey.
- Seasons - Compete in single player or new 2v2 ranked online play where you and your mate battle together in 10 game seasons to win promotion in the league divisions. Division Titles have been added to every division, and a new Trophy Cabinet enables champions to showcase their silverware. Perfect your lineup and tactics across multiple Seasons matches, save the squads, and use them for every match. Plus, new match-making options, enabling you to fine tune your Seasons experience.
- Pro Clubs Seasons - The FIFA Seasons format comes to Pro Clubs. Compete with your Pro Club in 10 game seasons, trying to earn enough points to be promoted, avoid relegation, win a Division Title or qualify for a Cup tournament. Key new features include an online only Pro, with progression and growth tracked and stored online, and a Free Agent Hub, enabling Pros not currently on a club to play drop-in matches and view leaderboards.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring 30 leagues, 500 officially licensed clubs, and more than 15,000 players.
- Voice Commands - Administer your squad the way real-world managers organize their clubs during a match. Use voice commands to instantly activate tactics, change formations, or initiate substitutions, and enjoy the strategic advantage of managing your club without pausing the game.
- On Pitch Commands - Think, react and play like a professional footballer utilising voice commands on the pitch in Be A Pro mode. Shout for a pass, send a teammate on a run or call for a shot the way real footballers communicate on the pitch.
- Referee Feedback - Referees and linesmen are influenced by what they hear. Coarse language directed towards an official may be mentioned by commentators or influence a referee’s strictness and decision-making around fouls and bookings. Plus, storylines will develop in Career Mode when players and managers let their emotions get the better of them.
Top Customer Reviews
This years manager mode has had a lot of additional features which do make the mode more enjoyable to play, transfers are now more realistic, and the international games throughout the season give it a more life-like feel, and with results & fixtures now read out by a commentator while you are in the Menu's it really shows how much EA has put into the mode, the only problem would be that once again in certain games the AI can start playing unrealistically well, which can ruin the game you are in, also there seems to be an Increase in the number of cutback goals that the computer score using
Over the past couple of years pro-clubs has been ruined by Overrated players, boosters, and pro keepers. So it's refreshing to know something has finally been done about this. Now it is only possible to improve your pro by playing online games only, this re-introduces the challenge of improving your pro, plus now you can turn off Pro-Keepers with the flick of a button and with new promotion + relegation battle the game is also more enticing to play.
Overall I feel that Fifa's general gameplay has improved, the AI are now much more responsive in situations and don't cling onto the ball as much, the defending is slightly better and the amount of tedious free-kicks given away has drastically reduced, there are still problems however, The passing is still easily prone to flying off in the wrong direction, and the EA servers seem to be down more than they are up! Also the new first touch engine means that playing with lesser rated players usually ends up with you losing the ball.
In my personal opinion Fifa 13 is a much better game than Fifa 12 but still has sloppy errors.
Having said that, when you get going, it is still a good game, and worth the money...if you are prepared to overlook it's faults.
This game is now literally unplayable due to the gross errors EA left in it, a couple of weeks after me buying it.
Was this game not tested?
Where do I claim my £40 back?
Ok, the teams may be out of date now, but the gameplay is still good.
I love the seasons mode as you and a friend can play online together against another online player. This can longer be done on Fifa 14 (EA sort yourself out!).
So cheap aswell Fifa Games once the newer version is out, so grab yourself a bargain.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nephews spend hours playing on this game they absolutely love It!Published 15 days ago by MISS HAYLEY VASS
Fifa is always Fifa. Better than anything else out there but still FifaPublished 2 months ago by Chris Essoo