FIFA 10 (PSP)
|Price:||£8.79 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 360° Dribbling - The first-ever true 360° dribbling system in a football game provides finer dribbling control, enabling players to find spaces between defenders that previously were not possible
- Skilled Dribbling - All-new animation warping technology provides unprecedented control. Skilled players now have the ability to face a defender and use highly-responsive lateral dribbling to skip past him
- Freedom in Physical Play - Wider dribble touches and new collision sharing creates a varied, less predictable, and extended fight for possession between the dribbler and a defender
- Player Urgency - Improved urgency AI logic, with over 50 new movement cycles, delivers more responsive positioning so your players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action
- Improved Trapping Intelligence - Players now have a better awareness of where the easiest, most natural trapping position is so they can get the ball on the ground and under control easier and earlier
- Advanced Positioning - Defenders multi-task and play the pitch more intelligently by covering dangerous spaces left by out-of-position teammates. In attack, players analyze space more effectively, curve their runs to stay onside, create passing lanes and vary attacking options
- More Accurate Passing - Players better analyze space resulting in pinpoint passes that give their receivers more options and time to outrun defensive pressure
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PSP | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
FIFA 10 (PSP)
Last year's game topped the league and now the all-new FIFA 10 is looking to defend its title as the number one football action game. More realistic than ever, this latest sequel has greatly improved artificial intelligence, ball physics and graphics.
The best gets better as FIFA raises the bar on football sims
|Player likenesses are more realistic than ever|
|The new dribbling system gives even tighter control|
|The manager mode has seen significant improvement|
Brand new this year is the 360 degree dribbling system, giving you the most precise control ever. There are also changes to how the defensive line is formed, as well as improvements to crosses, freekicks and goalkeepers (who can now receive red cards).
Naturally the game retains its hugely successful on and offline multiplayer modes, with new options and better stability for online play. The manager mode has also seen a massive update to make it just as deep and complex as the main game. With all these new features and more EA Sports are betting on FIFA remaining the champions for a long time to come.Key Features
- Leagues better: The world's most successful football sim gets even better with improvements across the board, including physics, controls and multiplayer options.
- Dynamic dribble: New 360 degree dribbling control system allows for pixel perfect control of the ball at all times.
- Football focus: Newly improved artificial intelligence ensures teammates and opponents always move with a purpose and stay focused on the ball at all times.
- Beautiful game: Massively improved graphics, including better player likenesses, new crowd animations and new rain and snow effects that really affect the gameplay.
- Master manager: Greatly expanded manager mode, with a revamped experience point system and staff upgrades, a new interface and the chance to edit kit numbers.
EA's largest development studio is responsible for some of the biggest brands for EA Sports, including the FIFA series, NBA Live, NHL and SSX. They have also just taken over the Fight Night franchise. Their offices employ over a thousand staff, with three separate production studios. See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The player movement is improved with much better collision physics. Shooting seems to be snappier and more satisfying. Goal keepers are better.
The commentary hasn't changed much appart from more player names are included, but for a hand held system it was excellent in the first place.
The graphics have improved, much crisper, with the players looking more realistic from a distance.
There are some nice little touches as well, like the types of goal nets used depending on the match you are playing. For example, a lower league match will have the classic rings at the top of the bar, higher leagues will have the 'pinned back' style and Wembley and other International matches will have a much deeper, pinned back goal. I know it's not a big deal, but the minor details are always nice.
Overall I recommend FIFA 10 as the best alround football experience for the PSP.
The graphics are better, it feels more realistic and it's harder.
It's not a patch on FIFA 10 for the Xbox 360 or PS3, but for the PSP and it's limitations, you really can't complain. This is the best portable football game out there.
The only drawbacks for me are with the sounds and some of the gameplay. The crowd noise is unrealistic as is the 'thud' when you pass the ball.
Gameplay wise, trying to cross the ball is now very difficult, but this might be my technique rather than the actual gameplay! Also, as it has already been pointed out; the gameplay slows down after some corners are taken or when there is a packed penalty area. This is slightly annoying but it doesn't happen enough for it to be of major concern. This is simply due to the creaters squeezing everything they can graphics wise from the PSP system.
Overall this is a decent game for the PSP and perfect for that football fix when you're on the move.
Probably the best mode is the "Career" mode where you control just one player through a season and beyond. even on the park, you have to move when off the ball to get in position, a different challenge to the regular arcade game that ships with the game. It's almost RPG like!
It's a step up from FIFA09, with more 'addictiveness' and it keeps calling you back for one more game.
Why? Simple, its fun and easy to get into. Its no graphical masterpiece, its a bit scruffy in bits, but even so packs a huge amount in for a portable game. I played this game endlessly for about 10 months, going through the manager mode mostly. Gameplay is easy to get into, controls are responsive, AI is fair, the game flows, and each difficulty level is pitched well. Unlike Fifa 11 on the PS3, it's never too complicated or needlessly frustrating. It's not totally realistic at times, but it's a game after all. I eventually got to Legendary level, but it took me a good few weeks on each level before I felt I'd mastered them and was ready to move on. Manager Mode also adds in a decent transfer market, and some press and boardroom stuff which is fun at the beginning (though it does get predictable after a while admittedly). Online I found this game excellent, and it plays just as well as on single player mode. I still play this game, and find it much more fun than it's big cousin Fifa 11 on the PS3.
Most recent customer reviews