FIFA 13 (PS3)
|Price:||£3.23 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Playstation move features
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation3 | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
Winner of the prestigious E3 Game Critics award for “Best Sports Game”, FIFA 13 captures the unpredictability of real-world football, ensuring no two matches are ever the same. The game features breakthrough gameplay innovations that create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch and deliver freedom and creativity in attack, as well as engaging online features and live services that connect fans to the heartbeat of the sport-and to each other-through EA SPORTS Football Club. FIFA 13 is Football's Social Network, where fans connect, compete and share with millions of others around the world.
FIFA 13 with Move support enables you to enjoy a new level of on-pitch control over your team. Use the Move motion controller to draw runs for teammates in attack, assign defenders to man-mark dangerous opponents, and more accurately play through-balls, passes, and knock-on touches. Plus, it’s easier to take dangerous shots on goal or perform skill moves with one hand using gestures with the motion controller.
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays and position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Players think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling - Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 First Touch Control - A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine - Physical play expands to give defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- Skill Games - Learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 13 in a competitive and addictive new mode. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in 32 mini-games.
- Career Mode - Compete for club and country in an expanded Career Mode that now includes internationals. Play for or manage your favorite national team, competing in friendlies, qualifiers and major international tournaments. At the club level, new Transfer logic adds a multitude of new factors that shape a player’s true market value. Form, performance, and morale influence a player’s base value to begin negotiations that now include counter offers, player and cash transactions, and squad roles. Player loans, Board interactions and mid-season manager firings add to the drama. Plus, unlock new features like Edit Player or Rematch in the EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
- EA SPORTS Football Club - Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live Challenges based on real-world football events, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Earn rewards to unlock items like kits, special celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, and Career Mode Super Scout Credits from the new Football Club Catalogue. Plus, build status as you climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will play like the real-world season.
- EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day - Match Day feeds real-world news ripped from the headlines around the world into the game. Drama such as injuries, suspensions, team form, and media gossip will be reflected through in-game commentary and play out in-game. Real-world fixtures and upcoming clashes of your favourite club in the top leagues will enable fans to play right along with the beats of the season. Player form will change frequently, so players in form, or players struggling to keep form, will see their stats change throughout the season based on their real-world performance. Plus, Games of the Week will highlight the top global matchups for fans to enjoy.
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Earn, buy, trade and bid for coveted players to build a team of the world’s best football stars. Create and manage multiple squads and compete in ranked online play with seasons, promotions, and relegation. For new players it’s now easier than ever to get in the game with a re-designed navigation system and the Icebreaker Flow, enabling inexperienced players to choose a team captain-Messi, Benzema, Hart, Kuba or Marchisio-to begin a guided ultimate team journey.
- Seasons - Compete in single player or new 2v2 ranked online play where you and your mate battle together in 10 game seasons to win promotion in the league divisions. Division Titles have been added to every division, and a new Trophy Cabinet enables champions to showcase their silverware. Perfect your lineup and tactics across multiple Seasons matches, save the squads, and use them for every match. Plus, new match-making options, enabling you to fine tune your Seasons experience.
- Pro Clubs Seasons - The FIFA Seasons format comes to Pro Clubs. Compete with your Pro Club in 10 game seasons, trying to earn enough points to be promoted, avoid relegation, win a Division Title or qualify for a Cup tournament. Key new features include an online only Pro, with progression and growth tracked and stored online, and a Free Agent Hub, enabling Pros not currently on a club to play drop-in matches and view leaderboards.
- Teammate Control - Enjoy a new level of on-pitch control over your team by using the Move motion controller on attack to draw running paths for teammates. On defense, ‘Mark a Man’ by using the motion controller to select an opponent and send the nearest teammate to defend him or guide teammates into position and jockey attackers simply by moving the cursor.
- Point and Play - Accurately place through-balls and throw-ins to open space, use knock-on touches to set up shots or create separation from defenders, all with the motion controller.
- Point and Shoot - Use the motion controller and with one hand create dangerous shots on goal. Flick the controller up to chip shots over the keeper or twist the controller to curve the ball around a defender and into the goal. Plus, use the motion controller to quickly and easily perform skill moves like 360 degree moves or chop turns.
- Team Management - Change tactics quickly without pausing the game. Gesture with the motion controller, easily switching between tactics like the off-side trap, pressing forward or swapping wings.
- EA SPORTS Football Club App For iPhone - Access your Football Club identity and friends, manage your FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Complete Authenticity - Featuring 30 leagues, 500 officially licensed clubs, and more than 15,000 players.
Top Customer Reviews
However, the game now crashes constantly when I open up manager mode. Every time I have to turn off the PS3 and spend 5 mins reloading, I'm now worried if it'll do permanent damage to my PS3 if it keeps happening.
Google these crashes and you'll see they're happening to everyone. It's just not acceptable to take people's money year in year out and expect customers to tolerate a half-finished game that hasn't been thoroughly tested. It's also not acceptable to basically ignore the fact it's happening and not respond to people's complaints.
Game - questionable. Don't buy it if you want a stable Career Mode campaign. It's rocky. It freezes often, sometimes irreparably. The game is absolutely full of bugs.
Hence this late review... I now only use the PS3 to play FIFA even though I have a few games including Gran Turismo. And I have to admit that I was no football fan prior to playing FIFA, which might sound odd.
I do like this game, and because of it I have become quite a football fan. One major contributing factor is the commentary, which is implemented so well in the 13 version.
Gameplay is very good, even though my best division yet is 6 !!!! I do not know if certain users have hacked online gameplay, yet I am surprised that beyond division 6 most players seem to suck the ball from my players... If only vacuum cleaners were so effective LOL.
Now even though I used to win so many more matches in the FIFA 12, there's no going back. Maybe its the graphics, or the commentary which is so much better.
Whilst looking forward for future releases, I do think that FIFA 13 is a great game, with some nice tricks up its' sleeve.
The usual flaws return as well. Characters do odd things when the ball is loose at there feet. All the hitting of square in the world won't clear the ball when there's a slight obstruction. It's so frustrating when you're playing a close game. One of the worst feature to this game is how it is made more difficult as you increase the level. Not only does the CPU get much better, but you players get worse. It makes it extremely hard to increase the difficulty passed what you're used to because the leap can be vast.
Another pointless aspect is the simulate game option. I can only assume the coding behind this command is to produce a random result because that is exactly what happens. And why you can't make changes and substations during it is beyond me. Very poor.
The one saving grace to this game is the youth scout feature in career, but without a proper training simulator even this is half-arsed. I wouldn't be happy producing a game that barely makes any changes every year. There's so much scope for improvement this needs 1 star.
P.S. Character selection is still bad too - not so much in open play, but on set pieces it's awful.
I have been a fan of the Fifa Football series since Fifa 96, and have bought the game on release day each year. It's fair to say I was as loyal a customer as EA could have had.
Those days are over.
This game us so buggy, it is completely unplayable.
When playing online, The game freezes almost every other time on the warm up screen, and you have no option to return to the menu screen and try again, so you have to manually switch off the PlayStation each time. If I cant play online, its useless to me. I will return this to Amazon.
A very quick search online will show you that this and other problems are being suffered by millions of other users - my experience is far from unique. The buggy release of this game has even been featured on BBC's watchdog program - twice!! Has there been a formal apology from EA? No chance.
It strikes me that EA have become so lazy due to their dominant market share that they are happy to treat their customers with utter contempt. £40 for an unplayable game is disgusting.
EA should not have released the game in this condition, and I urge anyone who is considering buying it to avoid it like the plague.
I find myself in the unfortunate position of being forced to consider switching to Pro-Evo for the first time since the mid 1990's.
EA - you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly as described - no paper manual included as the manual is found online.Published 1 month ago by Phil
Is there anything else to be said? Grab a beer, invite the mates and enjoy a game! Simples!Published 3 months ago by kieranrats