- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
FIFA 14 (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£8.38 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Pure Shot- Shooting has been transformed. Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics- Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball- Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo of a match. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence- Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents and break down tighter, more intelligent defences by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns- Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable Dribble Touches- The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player's touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players have the touch and control to stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling, creating opportunities for defenders to win back possession, and placing emphasis on building play through midfield.
- 2nd Chance Tackles-The tackling zone has been extended to enable defenders to combine different types of tackles, recover from missed tackles quickly, and have a second chance to compete for the ball in any tackling situation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
Fuelled by EA SPORTS IGNITE, FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move, and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life. Players have four times the decision making ability and feel alive with human-like reactions, anticipation, and instincts. With 10 times more animation depth and detail than previous consoles, FIFA 14 delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers.
Players are agile and athletic as they plant, pivot and cut, and explode out of each step. The increased fidelity has a game-changing effect on gameplay. Plus, the artistry and athleticism of footballers will come to life with the addition of hundreds of new types of skills and hundreds of new behaviors. And for the first time ever, fans will feel the electricity of a living stadium as the emotions of new 3D crowds rise and fall around the stories on the pitch. Additional features will be revealed in the months ahead.
- EA SPORTS IGNITE—Ignite blends new technology with the best rendering, run-time physics, animation, intelligence, locomotion, and online systems from across EA into one powerful, new engine. Athletes possess human-like intelligence for advanced decision-making, players have true athletic motion, and living worlds make the game experience as rich and dynamic as real-world stadiums.
- Pro Instincts— Players will make intelligent decisions with human-like reaction times, moving instinctively around the pitch like world class footballers. Players will anticipate moves to seal off opponents and intercept passes, skip over tackles and out-stretched legs to avoid collisions, and slow opponents by hooking or holding an arm.
- Precision Movement— With 10 times more animation depth and detail, EA SPORTS IGNITE delivers the dynamic movements and biomechanics of the world’s best footballers. Every step counts as players now plant, pivot and cut, change direction and shift their momentum with the agility and explosiveness of elite athletes. Player acceleration and deceleration is more realistic with a game-changing effect on gameplay. Players feel more grounded, agile and explosive, and manage their momentum with distinct foot plants and push-offs.
- Elite Technique— Harnessing the power and memory of the new consoles, FIFA 14 delivers hundreds of never-before-seen new skills and behaviors. Players have an arsenal of new shot types such as side volleys, defections, power chips and first time screamers, and new passes such as touch, over-head, slice and lobs. New behaviors include trapping the ball in stride at pace, panic turns when defenders are beaten, off-balance shots, missed shot reactions, and more.
- Living Worlds— The world inside the stadium feels alive and stunning 3D crowds and dynamic sidelines impact the experience. Players are also aware of the match and what needs to be done to get a result—their sense of urgency increases as the match draws on, and if a goal is needed, they rush to take a throw-in or corner if time is running down.
- Pure Shot—Players have the intelligence to adjust their stride and approach angle to find the best position for hitting the back of the net. Well-hit balls feel satisfying and goals are rewarding. As well as quality strikes, players can now shoot while off balance or rushed.
- Real Ball Physics— Strike the ball with more force and finesse. Realistic ball physics now determines the trajectories of balls in game, enabling players to strike the ball with force from distance, drill low rising shots with accuracy, and blast dipping or swerving shots, just like real footballers.
- Protect The Ball— Dominate midfield and dictate the tempo. Fend-off and block defenders from the ball while dribbling at any speed. Protect the ball from opponents to control play through midfield and dictate the pace of the match. Plus, out-muscle opponents for position before receiving the ball, then turn defenders to carve out opportunities.
- Teammate Intelligence— Better decision-making delivers tighter, smarter marking and improved run tracking. Defenders recognize opportunities to provide support and win back possession. Attacking players have new ways to outsmart their opponents by creating space for themselves, running along the backline and checking their pace.
- Sprint Dribble Turns— Utilize quick, explosive cuts and turns to beat defenders one-on-one while sprinting with the ball. Players can move in any direction, preserving their natural momentum and maintaining possession of the ball.
- Variable Dribble Touches— The First Touch Control of dribbling varies a player’s touch when dribbling with pace. Skilled players stand out while less skilled players will experience fewer perfect touches and more uncertainty dribbling.
- Skill Games–A competitive practice mode to learn or master the fundamental skills necessary to compete at FIFA 14. Become a better player, faster, no matter what your skill level, competing against yourself or friends in all-new mini-games.
- Career Mode— Search for talent year-round with the new Global Transfer Network that brings the world of professional scouting to life. Develop and refine your own scouting network. Evaluate footballers to uncover the attributes of players who could bolster your squad during the transfer windows. A new hub delivers easy navigation, fewer interruptions and live scouting reports.
- Complete Authenticity—500 officially licensed clubs, over 30 leagues and more than 15,000 players.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gameplay is just terrible. It doesn't feel like you have any control whatsoever over your players or what they do. Passes go straight to opponents, low powered shots blaze over the bar, crosses go out for throw ins on the opposite side.
EA seem to have attempted to make something that's as close to real football as possible. What they forgot is that they are also trying to make something that should be enjoyed but there is nothing enjoyable about it. Player and team performance is inconsistent, poor one game and perfect the next etc. When you are trying to make a pass or take a shot the computer will take over and do something completely different to what you actually intended to do. Things like button delay and momentum are intended to even things out but actually make it even more unbalanced than ever. Playing ultimate team, you will concede goals in the 45th and 90th minute constantly even if it looks like there is no danger. Watch several goal leads disappear in a matter of minutes as the other team gets massive boosts to their passing, running, and overall team performance to become virtually impossible to beat.
If you are looking for a game that puts players head to head and the better player wins, keep looking because it isn't this one. All the time you are playing this game you are actually playing against 'the fix' that is in place to predetermine the result of every match no matter how the teams perform.
I am completely and utterly disgusted at this game and EA in general. They bring these games out year after year and they just keep getting worse. Instead of actually working on the issues from the last game they add more and still expect people to pay 50 quid on release day. Sadly some people still do but I will no longer be among them. Bottom line, if you are thinking of buying this game, go and give your money to charity or throw it down a drain.
1. gameplay is good, it's better than it was.
2. I like the system of giving points and coins so to buy something like a scout who finds a great talent (it does work)
And.... oh yeah, that's it.
1. new way of searching for players sucks: so called scouts are useless and I ended up looking for good players online.
2. FUT sucks even more: it wont saved the results of my games forcing me to replay them indefinitely, so I simply gave up on it. I tried to find a solution for it, but failed; tried to contact EA but they ignored me
3. There are numerous glitches during the game and funny (annoying) things happen quite often.
In general it's worth to buy a used one for couple of quid, but not to spend between 35 and 50 pounds on a new thing. NO WAY.
I woont be buying new FIFA until EA learns how to make products that actually work properly from the start and how to provide customer service of a decent quality.
Please do not delete this review as it is specifically about the product and DOES NOT break any of the rules regarding writing a review!
They play with it constantly (maybe too constantly!)
I have played it a little with them, and I must say that the graphics and the game are good (but what do grandads know?!)
But a great present and one that is genuinely appreciated.
Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
He loves playing this game with his friends