- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing (15 Feb. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1445622033
- ISBN-13: 978-1445622033
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 0.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 855,175 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Electrifying the Underground: The Technology That Created London's Tube Paperback – 15 Feb 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Graeme Gleaves is an authority on electric railways. Having worked in the rail industry for twenty-seven years he has written articles for railway magazines and specialist journals. He is former the editor of the Suburban Electric Railway Association's magazine and a driving force behind the Electric Railway Museum.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
An enthusiastic writer, obviously passionate about his subject - but that's not enough to make a good, well-authored book.
Sorry, not for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book adds to my collection of books on the London Underground. For me it is interesting and a good quality title from this publisher.Published 8 months ago by chriswilliams300