Electrician's Guide to Emergency Lighting Paperback – 19 Jan 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Cook CEng FIEE was the Principal Engineer in the Technical Regulations department of the IEE. For many years he was closely involved in the preparation of the IEE Wiring Regulations BS 7671 and related publications. He has wide experience of electrical contracting in various roles from design engineer to business manager.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
a well illustrated book I use it as a refresher now and again, - worth havingPublished 2 months ago by P A Badger
Very helpful guide which contains a lot of useful concise information in one document. I would recommend it to others.Published on 25 Nov. 2013 by les C
A must have. just what i needed to get me through my college course all relevant info. would recommend this book.Published on 11 Aug. 2013 by Mr. C. Carter
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser