Electrical Circuit Theory and Technology, 5th ed Paperback – 5 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Bird is the former Head of Applied Electronics in the Faculty of Technology at Highbury College, Portsmouth, UK. More recently, he has combined freelance lecturing at the University of Portsmouth, with Examiner responsibilities for Advanced Mathematics with City and Guilds, and examining for the International Baccalaureate Organisation. He is the author of over 120 textbooks on engineering and mathematical subjects, with worldwide sales of one million copies. He is currently a Senior Training Provider at the Defence School of Marine Engineering in the Defence College of Technical Training at HMS Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, UK.
Top customer reviews
I would also recommend the Engineering Mathematics books from John Bird. I purchased "Basic Engineering Mathematics" and "Engineering Mathematics". They are just AMAZING, filled with worked examples, which my textbooks, did not have.
This book and the Engineering Mathematics books a really great and I highly recommend them!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Circuits
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering