- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First edition (2 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1494710641
- ISBN-13: 978-1494710644
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.2 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,646,132 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Electric World - A Casual Guide To The Music Of Journey's Neal Schon Paperback – 2 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Neil Daniels is the author of the acclaimed Don’t Stop Believin’ – The Untold Story of Journey as well as books on Bon Jovi, UFO, Robert Plant and ZZ Top. Visit his official website at www.neildanielsbooks.com
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Having read other books by the author, I have to say it isn’t his best work; but I think it is an excellent buy for fans of Journey and album-oriented rock. Especially with the limited selection available.