Electric Wiring Domestic Paperback – 25 Sep 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is a book that boils the complex IEE regs down to the salient points for a straightforward domestic installation." AMAZON.CO.UK READER REVIEW (review of the previous edition) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Brian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Whilst I will still need to seek further advice in some more complex areas, at least now I’ll know what questions to ask, and will hopefully understand the replies! Overall this book is a solid starting point if you’re considering rewiring your house, which is exactly what I wanted.
I would only buy this as companion to something like "The Which Book of Wiring and Lighting". If I only had a straightforward bit of wiring to do, like some new lights, the latter book is far more accessible.
Just as the title suggests, it covers domestic wiring, which is what I intend to do for a living next year.
The information is very clear, easy to follow, and full of practical advice!
If your sick of trying to read your way though the IEE 17th edition regulations for the countless time, get this, it will make a big difference!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Superb book... read it twice and then rewired a house.. had it safety tested and passed installation safety standards. Read morePublished 7 months ago by mr R.
An extra - extended - understanding. Technical, but readable with some background knowledge.Published 7 months ago by R. J. Hobby
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Electrics & Lighting
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Power Generation & Distribution
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies