Price:£125.00+ £7.99 shipping

on 24 December 2010
Despite the low price, this is a good quality instrument with a nice tone, so it has the advantage you can get started for relatively little cash outlay. My son and I have shared this bass for around a year. My son has been taking lessons at school for a term (and I'm just a doodler...). If he wants to take bass seriously, I will buy him something better (and a proper bass amp too), but for now it is fine.
on 16 January 2015
As a complete beginner at the bass I didnt really know to expect when it arrived, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and completeness of the package, vertually everything needed for a novice. I cant compare it with anything else but it suits my need perfectly, something to get me started on. I have since purchased a tuner which was needed and now I can get practising and am looking forward to being a ROCKSTAR!!!!! The delivery was as stated but the packaging was damage in transit, fortunately the contents were OK.
on 17 August 2008
its a great colour! and i just love it ive had it for about 38 hours and i dnt think ive put it down yet!!! its a great starter bass its so easy to use! the amp is small so its easy to carry around to like jam sessions! and it has a flap on the back of the amp so you can put the leads and stuff in there! but its also used to lean the amp back! so it can tilt backward and you get better sound out of it! serious i would recomend this bass because its an absolutely amazing deal! the pick is great too! and the amp is great! the colour of it is imense! if you like the white stripes! then it looks like the guitar jack white used in glasgow in 2005! its awesome! i got a book with it with alot of other guitars in it from gears for music! and im thinkin of buying another one a yamaha metalic blue one from them because the deleivery was on time! the packageing was great no fuss what so ever! so i hope ive been helpful! and if you dont want red then they have about 6 or 7 other colours on here so you can get the same bass just a different colour! because its a great bass and they are all the same just different colours! i hope ive helped you in your decision or just to be of any help what so ever realy! well im in the middle of learning tears dont fall by bullet for my valentine,so i must be going! bye bye! keep on rockin!
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2014
Just as it says. Inexpensive but perfectly adequate. I am an OAP and decided to tech myself bass guitar and this is user friendly and I am very pleased.
on 23 February 2014
Excellent, daughter learning to play, very pleased with it. Great for the money! She would reccomend it for a learner.
on 25 March 2015
Fretboard scratched. Chipped neck. Markings on the body. Disappointing and probably won't be buying from these again.
on 31 December 2010
Guitar very good, really pleased with this guitar,.but not packed well, box all broken on arrival, product not damaged though.Very little packing round boxes inside containg amp and guitar.
on 22 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter. Sounds good no case though that's why I'm giving it 4 star's not 5
on 18 July 2015
Great value and quality, really fast delivery and a delighted recipient. Highly recommended
on 21 January 2015
Item as described. Delivery time respected. All parts accounted for and very well packaged. My son was so happy about it. I will do business with this seller again any time...