- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Electric Dreams (Blu Ray) [Blu-ray]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Miles is helpless, hopeless and about to blow a fuse. He has a problem. His computer Edgar has decided to wreck his life. He's ruined his credit rating, run up his phone bill, cancelled his plane reservations, locked him out of his house and now he's trying to steal his girlfriend. Meet Madeline... she's blonde, brilliant and waiting for the sparks to fly in this much-loved 80s classic.
- New restoration presented in High Definition 1080p
- Is This A Story? - New Interview With Director Steve Barron
- Electric Dreaming - New Interview with Writer/Co-Producer Rusty Lemorande
- Miles And Madeline - New Interviews with stars Lenny von Dohlen and Virginia Madsen
- INITIAL 2,000 units with Limited Edition slipcase with premium spot gloss varnish
- New SDH subtitles for the hearing impaired
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Please ignore an incorrect review by an Australian customer who complains about poor sound or mono sound. The sound is fine and it IS in stereo. The disc is Dolby Stereo(NOT surround sound), and so, on your surround sound receiver or preamplifier, be sure that you are in the "stereo" or "Dolby Stereo" mode, because, if you play this DVD with your receiver or preamplifier in the Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Pro Logic IIx modes(either "movie" or "music" version), you will hear stereo upmixed to simulated surround sound. In simulated surround sound, the sound will be dominated by the centre channel, producing an unintended somewhat mono-ish sound. Play the disc in the correct audio mode, and you will hear stereo sound.
The disc adds the music video for the title track, which the DVD manufacturer has licensed from Virgin Records. Too bad that the DVD manufacturer didn't license all 7 video clips for the soundtrack songs(these were once released on UK VHS as "Electric Dreams:The Video Soundtrack"). I've got the Uk videocassette of "Electric Dreams:the Video Soundtrack", but unfortunately, that VHS tape has only linear stereo audio, which plays only in mono sound on most modern VHS machines.
Only let-down in content is the weak special feature of video, in letter-box format only, by Phil Oakey'Together in Electric Dreams'.In the original format from 1984-which I still own-the VHS video tape,in full screen,lasts nearly half an hour and contains seven songs featured in the film