The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC DVD)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PC | Edition: Legendary Edition
Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year awards, experience the complete Skyrim collection with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, including the original critically-acclaimed game, official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – and added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty mode for hardcore players, and Legendary skills – enabling you to master every perk and level up your skills infinitely.
- Live Another Life, In Another World - Play any type of character you can imagine, and do whatever you want; the freedom of choice, storytelling, and adventure of The Elder Scrolls comes to life in one legendary experience complete with added weapons, armor, spells, and shouts from all three official add-ons.
- Dawnguard - The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable - to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord? In Dawnguard, the ultimate choice will be yours.
- Hearthfire - Purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, and more. Use all-new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to turn stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings. Even transform your house into a home by adopting children.
- Dragonborn - Journey off the coast of Morrowind, to the vast island of Solstheim.Traverse the ash wastes and glacial valleys of this new land as you become more powerful with shouts that bend the will of your enemies and even tame dragons. Your fate, and the fate of Solstheim, hangs in the balance as you face off against your deadliest adversary – the first Dragonborn.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The glitch seems to happen when you own the original game and then try to install the Legendary version. Every time I tried to load the disk it would only load the standard game not the downloadable content. You will know that there is a problem because it wont ask for your activation code.
I spoke to Bethesda the game manufacturer and they have received a lot of calls about it. Listed below is how we sorted the problem.
1) If you find the extra content has not been installed uninstall the Skyrim game.
2) Open up the main Steam page by clicking the steam icon.
3) At the top left of the page to the left of "Help" is "Games" left click this and go down to "Activate a product on steam" start this process and input the activation code that came with the game.
4) Once the code has been accepted exit the setup this means that your new code has been accepted but the game has not been installed yet. If you don't cancel this setup it will try to download the whole game.
5) At the top left of the steam page is the word "Steam" left click this and go down to "exit" and left click it. It is important to shut the steam down.
6) Restart steam.
7) Open up the game disk. To do this in windows 7 left click the blue circular window icon and then lower left corner of you desktop click the "computer" icon. This should then bring up the drives on your machine.
8) Single left click not double click the drive that has your game is in and in the panel that pops up left click open.Read more ›
Legendary Edition includes:
-The original Skyrim game.
-Official add-ons, Dawnguard, Hearthfire & Dragonborn (plus added features like combat cameras, mounted combat, Legendary difficulty & Legendary skills).
The first thing that hits me about Skyrim, with my previous TES game experience, is that they have differed quite a bit from one another in the way they appear & play i.e TES3:Morrowind -> TES4:Oblivion . But now with Skyrim we have a bit more uniformity(although there are changes), so the transition to Skyrim is more like an updated version of Oblivion(Oblivion Mk 2). Although IMO it also has some sprinkles of Morrowind in it, like the size/scale of objects, buildings & the more featured faces etc.. are a better balance between MW-OB & some of the in game items, like the lanterns & rolls of paper you see dotted around, just conjured up memories of MW. It's like meeting an old friend again. Yet in this edition we are greeted with the cold & snowy backdrop of the Nord homeland of Skyrim, welcome.
In Skyrim things start out quite directly, no FMV intro, but more a style we have seen with games like Far Cry 2 & Deus Ex: Human Revolution opening sequences.Read more ›
INFINITE. INFINITE IN ALL DIRECTIONS.
For SKYRIM, Bethesda will only take up 6GB on your HDD and with that the game designers created a literally endless world, with extremely long drawing distances, high mountains, passing clouds, dark forests, foliage moving to the wind and water trickling in streams. Everything you see in the horizon is actually accessible. Now, compare that to the ...21GB RAGE takes up for a much, much more small and visually limited world to realize what was accomplished with SKYRIM. The world is absolutely huge - and it feels real.
The graphics are gorgeous, almost realistic. Sure, I could do with somewhat more detailed textures when it comes to clothing (they look much better in the inventory than when worn) as well as a more bold color palette (besides grasses, there are also colorful wildflowers, Bethesda); however, the imaginative design of the items and equipment, the natural movements of the characters and the way light and shadows play with each other all the time more than make up for these shortcomings. The game is as beautiful as it is deep and endless.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is a good game if you are starting out with this sort of RPG gamePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great game for a great price. I think this game is suitable for people who wants a immersive RPG experience. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Arrived in time but the game cover was broken, it doesn't close properly and the paper cover is also peeling at the top corner. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Shik
40 hours in and only completed 4 quests from the main quest line.Published 23 days ago by csergo isti
If you haven't got this game, then you better get it, for it's one of the best games ever.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Love this game and with such a vibrant modding community the potential for expansion is staggering.Published 2 months ago by James
NOTE: Yes, you do need a Steam account to activate the game and DLC, but that's all (and I don't believe you have to be signed in or online to play, just as long as you've... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Blackdays