Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide Hardcover – 11 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
I'm a bit annoyed that the book says on the back of it there is a large poster map with roads on it which was missing from my supposedly good condition order. If a book is missing pages it wouldn't be considered to be in good condition would it?
- Organised into clear sections covering races and abilities, weapons, armour, magic, all the quests, and maps of all the dungeons and major outdoor locations.
- Folding map of Skyrim and Solstheim with every location marked.
- Index of quests by name (very handy) and main index for everything else.
- Mentions other quests or important tidbits during each quest - e.g. don't kill this guy if you want to come back on X quest and find his sword etc. (again super helpful)
- Covers the Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLCs comprehensively
Dawnguard quests and locations covered
Large section on building your own house with the Hearthfire add-on
Maps of Solstheim and related locations and all Dragonborn quests detailed
- This is a massive book - about the size of a telephone directory - and as it is paperback, and printed on flimsy telephone directory style paper, you can't really balance it on you and read it at your leisure. It works much better if you've got it on a flat surface and are just flicking through to check the occasional thing.
- There are spelling mistakes but to be honest in a 1100+ page guide that can be forgiven!
In short, you need this in your life. Even if you're the sort of person who wants to experience the game with no spoilers there are times when you will get lost or frustrated and without this book you'd have to resort to internet forums or give up!
-1117 pages of everything you'll ever want to know about Skyrim & it's DLC, from details on every quest, guild member, enemies to skills & perks etc...
-Pull out map charting all key locations.
-Detailed colored pictures & easy to read text on nice quality paper.
-It weighs a lot, that only a true Dragonborn may lift it (not much hope of relaxing with this on your own throne ;-P).
In conclusion, i'm very happy with the book, despite my own extensive in game experience it has still managed to teach me a thing or two, helping me find new locations, quests & tips on fighting styles etc... It's simply just a pleasure to read in the comfort of your own home. Highly recommended.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category