Customer reviews

Colour: Grey|Change

on 21 July 2017
I was curious as to whether these would be significantly better than regular laces, but I am pleased to say that they are much better. I like that they are available in such a wide range of colours.

As others have said, I didn't find it immediately obvious as how these should be put on, but after a bit of experimentation I sorted it out. And, to be honest, in retrospect, it does seem simple. I put these on to a new pair of running shoes (Asics Dynaflyte). It certainly is much easier to put on and take off my shoes than with standard laces. I went out for a good run and they held the shoes on my feet very securely. I also achieved my fastest time, but I suspect that that had more to do with my efforts and the shoes than the laces - but you never know!
on 26 April 2017
Use these on running shoes. Easy to fit and once in use you forget you have them as you are slipping on and off. If I had one improvement it would be to make the round spring clip smaller but you only really notice when "installing". My first pair have been heavily abused over a year now and no loosening or issues. Tip: do not knot until you have on your foot and have elastic at comfortable stretch.
on 2 May 2017
I was slightly sceptical about them at first but I tried them out at a tri recently and they helped a lot in my transition. I was much quicker getting the shoe on and secure, it was also much easier as my figures were so numb after the bike ride; laces would have been a real problem! These things are excellent for quickly getting the shoe on and secure.
on 11 March 2017
Bought some no tie laces before and got these to go in my walking boots. Plenty long enough
and you just cut them to fit.

As I have arthritis in my fingers I find tying laces awful; these are a godsend.
I highly recommend them.
on 2 April 2017
No more stopping to tie laces or struggling to get rid of a pressure point caused by laces that are too tight. Elastic laces allow for the swelling of your feet and shoes are easy to slip off and back on to get rid of pebbles. I use elastic laces in my every day lace ups and my running shoes.
on 30 May 2017
This particular design is excellent! I have tried one other brand but the end kept pulling off when putting pressure on the laces. I've now replaced my running shoes, my cross trainers, hiking boots, even my work boots with these laces as they are so comfortable to adjust while providing a great feel to how tight you want your 'laces done up.' It's very simple and very effective and could not be easier to replace your existing laces. Once you have tried one pair out and get the feel for them, you might want to look at replacing all your others in time. This brand works best for me. The reason that prompted me to go for these in the beginning was a pair of laces that would always work loose for no apparent reason time and time again, a very expensive pair of Merrels that were let down by their laces. Problem solved with this product!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 May 2017
Before getting this, I would often have an internal groan at the prospect of having to get my laces at the right tightness before going for a 10k / 1hr run. This would sometimes result in procrastination.

Now I have these, that mental battle is much easier. I am now finding even weaker arguments to not go for a run. But the laces are great.
on 7 June 2017
These were a re-order. Having osteo-arthritis and consequently numerous operations on my hands, tying laces was an impossibility and then I found elastic lock laces and they transformed my life. So easy and very long lasting (I think my last order was about 5 years ago!) I can only thoroughly recommend them.
on 26 August 2017
Tying shoelaces is difficult and painful with arthritic hands. I got these to see if they could help. They are very helpful.
The laces can be cut to fit any sneaker/trainer/walking shoe. The mechanism allows the laces to be loosened/tightened easily.
I can recommend them.
on 25 April 2017
Oh how I love these. I have a trapped nerve in my back so putting on shoes and typing laces is a pain in the neck. I avoid laces for this reason but these are perfect for the gym. They never feel loose at all and I can pull them off without loosening them which I also have a problem with normally.