- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
El Bombero Carinena (Case of 6)
|Price:||£53.94 (£8.99 / Item)|
- Big, fruity, year round Garnacha red as perfect for fireside sipping as it is for summer barbecues
- From award winning winemaker Xavier Domeque, El Bombero is packed with velvety, spicy black fruit.
- Case content: 6 x 75cl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
For lovers of big, smooth reds, El Bombero is a top choice. It comes from Cariñena, a hot, arid area of Spain where sun loving grapes like Garnacha (same as Châteauneuf's Grenache) achieve amazing ripeness. Ancient vines and a lack of rain means fewer grapes, which in turn means far more flavour intensity. Exactly what you'll find in El Bombero. There are no fancy châteaux around Cariñena, but, as Decanter magazine notes, that doesn't stop it being home to some of the best value reds in the world.From award winning winemaker Xavier Domeque, El Bombero is packed with velvety, spicy black fruit. You'll find it delicious on its own and a tasty choice for casseroles, full flavoured pasta dishes, herby roast sausages and mash, and barbecues.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Superb smooth and full tasting red. Order and delivery well-handledPublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Boooooootiful. Not a big wine drinker, but this wine was so smooth and fruity.Published 19 months ago by Malcolm Satterley