- Also check our best rated Memory Foam Mattress reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Ej. Life Pocket Sprung Mattress and Memory Foam Mattress Pressure Relief with 9-Zone Support System, Orthopaedic Mattress, 10.6-Inch, 2FT6 Small Single - 100 Nights Trial
|Price:||£83.99 FREE delivery.|
- INDIVIDUAL POCKET SPRUNG MATTRESS -- With an innovative 9-Zone Support System constructed by individual spring coil pockets.Good shock-absorption and resilience, cater your vertebral well, help adjust and correct your sleeping posture and fully relax your muscles, greatly improve your sleeping quality.
- MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS -- Memory foam.(Also known as slow spring back foam). The advantage with memory foam material is that when pressure is applied, the cells of the foam distribute air pressure quickly and will therefore not come back to its original position in a hurry. This leads to better comfort when you lie down on such mattresses as the pressure on body pressure points is reduced.
- KNITTED FABRICS MATTRESS -- 100% Comfortable and knitted fabrics,The knitted fabrics processed by high-tech processing;Completely environmentally,Anti-bacterial, Anti-allergy, Anti-mites. Expel the steamy sweat from the contact surface between you and mattress so to keep body comfortable and dry when sleeping.( Fire-Safety, standard UK fire-retardant treatment.
- ULTRA QUIET MATTRESS -- Built-in high quality Individual pocket spring and slow spring back foam, can effectively absorb the noise and vibration caused by tossing and turning when sleep, no waking up by the noise, not disturb companion and effectively reduce your turning times, let you sleep soundly and peacefully.
- WHY CHOOSE OUR MATTRESS? -- Our mattresses not only have knitted fabrics, but also consist of pocket springs and memory foam.And, You can try the mattress at home for 100 nights. Sleep on it,lounge on it,dream on it-if it's really not suits well for you, we will recall it and refund you every penny.
|AmazonBasics Matresses and Toppers|
For ultimate comfort and head-to-toe ergonomic support, choose the AmazonBasics matresses and toppers
Microplush Mattress Pad
£35.99 - £36.99
Memory Foam Mattress Topper
£20.57 - £39.49
Mattress with Memory Foam Layer
PU-Foam Mattress with hypoallergenic cover
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Health & Hypoallergenic
Knitted fabrics have good gas permeability, instant water absorption, strong abrasion resistance and good dyeability, and have natural antibacterial, antibacterial, antimony, deodorant and anti-ultraviolet.
Independently encased coil system provides optimal support and eliminates motion transfer to make sure you have a good night of sleep.Memory foam to conform to your body so your bones and joints sink into softness. You wake up with magically less aches and pains.
Soft & Comfort
With an innovative Support System constructed by individual spring coil pockets. Compressed and sealed in a fabric pocket to reduce noise of spring coil collision.The memory foam on top of the mattress provide extra comfort feeling.
Showing 1-8 of 89 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As another reviewer has mentioned there isn't much strength to the sides which is a shame especially if you have small children who behave like star fish ... if you end up in the edge you easily roll off!!!!
I wasn't expecting it to be amazing because of the price so had low expectations. I couldn't have been more impressed. I'm being absolutely honest when I say that it's one of the comfiest mattresses I've ever slept on including in nice hotels.
It comes vacuum packed then rolled which makes it way to get to where you want it, but it is pretty heavy. The packaging is really well designed though. I saved the thick vacuum plastic because it'll be handy for something else.
The memory foam expands enough to sleep on quickly but looks much better after a day or so.
The only thing that i think slightly lets it down is the lack of wadding on the side and slightly cheaper material on the side than what's on the rest of the mattress.
It's pretty soft on the surface but firm underneath, which might be why there's mixed reviews of whether it's soft or firm. I have a bad back (actually had an operation on it recently, so not just your usual back grumbles) and this suits me perfectly.
I couldn't believe it when the price was reduced (the first one was £229) to £99 - crazy. Completely mad. It's such a bargain that i bought another one for the spare room to replace the £700 Silentnight pillow-topped mattress that was only about 6 years old. Such an improvement.
When people rave about how good something is it always makes me suspicious that they've been put up to it. Well, I haven't. I just think this is an amazing mattress. And that's regardless of any bargain side of it!
I could not recommend anything that I've ever bought on Amazon any higher than I recommend this mattress! You won't be sorry!
The mattress is firm but comfortable and remains cool in the night. I find it supports my back really well and get a much better night sleep.
A great improvement to the bed!
So good my Girlfriend's getting one too.
I'd describe it as supportive but molds to your shape, the best nights sleep ive ever had.
Maybe the covering could be better quality and some lifting loops would be good but I'm not that bothered now I sleep so well......its really hard getting up in the morning. I hope this helps!!
right support..for me..the thickness is good praisworthly aswell..before I useto wake up with aches and pains in my shoulders. Don't see that happening now.