Eisenhower Matrix Notepad (3 Pack): Todo List and Time Management System Based on the Eisenhower Principle for Filtering und Prioritising Tasks by Urgency and Importance for Increased Productivity
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy 50 glue-bound sheets of high-quality color-printed DIN A5 paper per notepad
- Leverage the Eisenhower Matrix with 4 Quadrants for up to 32 tasks and notes per sheet
- Offload tasks on your mind, get clarity on what not and what to do, by which order or when
- Strikethrough when done and enjoy the wonderful feeling of accomplishing tasks
- All your open tasks at a glance - right on your desk, maybe using the notepad as a mousepad
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Number Of Items:3
More to-dos than you can handle? Too many concurrent demands? A decision tool like the Eisenhower matrix helps you decide on and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, sorting out less urgent and important tasks which you should either delegate or not do at all. Dwight D. Eisenhower was the 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961. Dwight had to make tough decisions continuously about which of the many tasks he should focus on each day. This finally led him to invent the world-famous Eisenhower principle, which today helps us prioritize by urgency and importance.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|