Customer reviews

Einstein Gravity in a Nutshell
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£51.83

on 5 July 2014
A good, well written book. It explains concepts in an easy to understand way. Relativity is tricky, but I achieved and understanding, this book has closed the loop for understanding gravity.
on 31 August 2016
Well...if you are interested with General Relativity this book is a must-have!
on 11 December 2016
Fantastic textbook with a wonderful, informal style that has kept me sane through my Gravitation course. Definitely reccomend
on 2 July 2015
very good
on 24 March 2018
I wrote this to Professor Zee:

I am very much enjoying your book (so far!). You provide just enough information to make me do the work required. Picking up from where I started to lose track in my physics degree 40+ years ago. It all seems so much clearer when you say it.
on 5 August 2013
Zee has produced another "nutshell" book, applying the same recipe as in his brilliant Quantum Field Theory book. This is largely in the same vein, with all the nitty gritty details mixed with anecdotes, humour, and quite unique personal writing style. This is heavy going, very heavy in parts, but it will be a book to keep you busy and interested for a long while. Other reviewers have said it all - I have hundreds of GR books at home, not claiming to have perused them all though, but this one is one of the best on the topic (I admit I had a quick read through - if you wanted to go into all the details, it could indeed take years).