- Paperback: 64 pages
- Age Range: 4 - 7 years
- Publisher: Clarion Books; Reissue edition (19 Feb. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0618766766
- ISBN-13: 978-0618766765
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 0.5 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 871,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Eight Ate: A Feast of Homonym Riddles Paperback – 19 Feb 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Marvin Terban's popular wordplay books for Clarion include IN A PICKLE AND OTHER FUNNY IDIOMS and TO HOT TO HOOT: FUNNY PALINDROME RIDDLES. He lives in New York City.
Giulio Maestro is an author and artist who has illustrated more than 100 books for young readers, including Marvin Terban's GUPPIES IN TUXEDOS: FUNNY EPONYMS and IT FIGURES! FUN FIGURES OF SPEECH. He lives with his wife, Betsy, in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book stimulates different brain cells of the children. The children learn quickly with this book, because it also makes them laugh.