- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Egypt's Long Revolution: Protest Movements and Uprisings (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Democratization and Government) Hardcover – 5 Aug 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Maha Abdelrahman is a Lecturer at the Centre of Development Studies and the Department of Politics and International Studies, University of Cambridge. Among her publications are Civil Society Exposed: The Politics of NGOs in Egypt, (2004), ‘The Transnational and the Local: Egyptian Activists and Transnational Protest Networks’ British Journal of Middle East Studies (2011). ‘NGOs and the Dynamics of the Egyptian Labour Market’ Development in Practice (2007),‘The Nationalization of the Human Rights Debate in Egypt’ Nations and Nationalism (2007).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|