Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 June 2017
If you are interested in esoteric matters then this text will not disappoint.
Wherever we are in the world the physical body operates in the same way. However our understanding of the energies which surround and permeate the physical body change over time as we read spiritual works, work with our own energy systems and observe through experience, the energies of others. Eastern and Western philosophies vary in their explanations of what is actually a process of physics. Forget what the conventional scientists say is pseudo science. Yoga has been around much longer than statistical and minitoring information. I found this a very interesting read as it echoes much of my previous findings and enhanced my interest in the Science and Magic of Healing in Ancient Egypt and I found much useful information to assist me in my research.
on 4 January 2014
Afruican Yoga has provided me with the basic structure my life has been lacking. The control of thought, speech and action though the discipline of development of self is very rewarding to now be in the midst of practising.
on 4 September 2016
Extremely informative and interesting book